Who else hates pink?

I do, and every now and then I read that other people do, too. So I was hoping if we put our voices together, we might get the manufacturer's to listen...

I fully understand that they can't offer every toy in all the season's fashionable colours, but why is pink the default option? I'd be perfectly happy with black as standard colour. Or anything else but pink...

(My personal favourite colour is dark blue (like this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=9239 but I won't buy the toy only for its colour)

I hate pink, I really hate pink, but sometimes you just can't avoid it. For example I have the swan wand, and it is very pink, but I just couldn't find an alternative in a better colour.

I also have the Lovehoney usb Rechargable happy rabbit ears, in pink, it also only comes in pink.

And the new orgasm balls, look great and I'm really interested to try them but again they are pink!

Why will people not produce toys in 2 colours, if they have to make toys in pink, can they not also make the same toy in blue, or green, or yellow or red, or infant any bright colour. I don't like flesh colour, or brown, and don't have any toys in these colours.

Lelo make lots of their toys in amazing blue and green shades but they aren't sold here :( I think it's been said before that it's because pink is overall more popular and sells more so they'd rather be able to sell more variety of toys than more varietys of colour! 

I'd love more red and blue toys!

Fun Louise wrote:

I hate pink, I really hate pink, but sometimes you just can't avoid it.

..... I don't like flesh colour, ...

I also have too many pink toys for the simple reason that it was the only colour available. :(

I don't like flesh colour either, I'd only accept in a realistic dildo (and I mean a really, really realistic one, not some vaguely penis-shaped object) where bright blue or green or whatever would defeat the purpose. I'm still not sure whether I want a realistic dildo at all, however ;)

Talia wrote:

Fun Louise wrote:

I hate pink, I really hate pink, but sometimes you just can't avoid it.

..... I don't like flesh colour, ...

I also have too many pink toys for the simple reason that it was the only colour available. :(

I don't like flesh colour either, I'd only accept in a realistic dildo (and I mean a really, really realistic one, not some vaguely penis-shaped object) where bright blue or green or whatever would defeat the purpose. I'm still not sure whether I want a realistic dildo at all, however ;)

I'm not a fan of realistic dildos but I have recently recieved this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28353 as my first suction cup dilido and I love it. Feels realistic when in use and NOT pink!

Pink is lame!

i hate pink really cant stand pink

NatandTom wrote:

Lelo make lots of their toys in amazing blue and green shades but they aren't sold here :( I think it's been said before that it's because pink is overall more popular and sells more so they'd rather be able to sell more variety of toys than more varietys of colour!

I'd love more red and blue toys!

Now who determined that "pink is overall more popular"? Of course we end up buying pink if it's the only colour available (remember Henry Ford? "You can have the Model T in any colour you like as long as it's black"). That doesn't mean that we want pink (not all that many black cars sold nowadays...)

I'd be perfectly happy if Lovehoney sold only the blue (or green) Lelo toys - instead of the pink variety. (Though, from a quick look at the Lelo page I'd say the prevalent colours are black and purple, so I don't have reason to complain on the Lelo front.).

I am not a pink fan if I'm honest, if theres an option I'd always go with black over it.

I love blues, greens and purples as black does become a little boring when it's all you choose. I have a Vixskin in multicolour and it's literally the best thing I've ever owned colour wise, it's amazing.

I don't think its just LH who do this though it's just a simple option for companies.

I don't mind pink that much but it's getting boring because it's all I usually see in sex toys. I'd love a teal colour, I love teal :)

I don't like pink either x

I like pink pear drops, pink milk, pink yogurt, pinkie and perkie and pink blancmange.
I also like bon bons.
I also have nothing against the music of pink.

If you click through the most recent 5 pages of What's New in sex toys, it's predominantly black and purple. It anything, I'm concerned about Lovehoney becoming overly purple!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/whats-new/

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

If you click through the most recent 5 pages of What's New in sex toys, it's predominantly black and purple. It anything, I'm concerned about Lovehoney becoming overly purple!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/whats-new/

Don't stop the purple fever, purple is my fav colour!

I don't so much hate pink sex toys but LOVE other colours, white black and baby blue, I think there was a baby blue we vibe? Stunning!

I don't HATE pink, but I do like to order other colours when I have a chance because I find them to be less juvenile and gender neutral. I personally hate the "realistic" dildos / flesh looking things vs. the colours but that is my personal taste.

Bring on the purple, black, gray, blue and I would love to see shades of blue.

I don't like flesh colour, pink, cream, orange, any other colour is fine.

Black, blue and purple are my go to colours when available.

I actually like pink, but I'd still love to get blue/turquoise coloured toys. The vast majority of my toys are black or purple and the rest are pink - so my toy box is nicely coordinated but a bit dull!

Another colour pink hater here. There are a couple of beautiful glass dildos that I would like to try.....except I won't because I hate the colour. Shameful, I know, but the way my toys look really matters to me, almost as much as the way they feel.