Can anyone recommend some good Jiggle balls?

@Baby_Jane I have this set. Theyr fine, but i prefer the tracy cox ones as you cant really feel the balls move much in these. They definitely get me wet though. There are several LH sets around the same weight as the tracy cox ones so theres some choice. (If your interested i can go measure them)

Ive heard good things about the glass set with flowers in them, theyr on my wish list. Stuff without a chord can be tricky to get out again (its easy to tense up when your trying to remove them. I have a silicone set i struggle with. If this happens, just breathe, relax and remind yourself it cant go anywhere. Having a walk around and trying again later when they’ve dropped down also work well)

3 Likes

@Green_Eyed_Girl I was looking at the set you linked to - the specs say they’re a dinky 3” so that would be great. I do like the jigglyness of the Tracey Cox ones though… I just didn’t realise that they wouldn’t fit. Do you know of a small-but-still-jiggly set?

I like the glass blossom ones too - there’s something about them that seems very sensual, but I think I need to master the tethered ones first :blush:

1 Like

Sorry, i hit the tracy cox ones second go by luck. I hear the lelo ones are also very joggle, they may be shorter.
There is a LH set in the sale seriously discounted so thats an option if you want to see what theyr like

2 Likes

Don’t worry about it. I should have checked the spec more thoroughly :blush:

I’ll have a look at the LH ones and get an order in before the £20 free delivery drops off.

The stronger jiggles will generally come from balls that are hard plastic rather than silicone, but it also depends on the size, weight and material of the inner ball (which you won’t always be able to find out).

The Basics ones have a good jiggle to them but string isn’t the most hygienic material, which is also what lets the Luna Beads down (plus they used to be far more jiggly as the ball was metal but now they’ve coated them, they’re good but not as good).

That’s not to say don’t go for silicone ones though. Finding the right kegel balls can often be trial and error.

2 Likes

I think I’ll be looking for a 3-3.½” set to be on the safe side, whatever I decide to go with (I’m leaning towards the LH Excite 74g right now.)

Great news on the Tracey Cox purchase; just spoke to Mo on chat, and was issued a refund for the set!
I’m still perfectly happy with the single egg though and even suggested a partial refund, but the full amount pinged into my account just now :grinning: Great service and turn-out :+1:

1 Like

The excite ones are just under 3” , just went and measured mine

1 Like

Thank you. That’s very kind of you :relaxed:

1 Like