Can anyone recommend some good Jiggle balls?

Hi all,

I’ve been thinking about getting some jiggle balls but wondered if anyone had any firm recommendations?

I’ve never used them before but am a bit overwhelmed by the choice. LH have such a comprehensive catalogue to pick from that I’m spoiled for choice :smiley:

I’ve got a vibrating thrill seeker egg already and can only really feel it on the high speed stop-start-stop patterns. It still feels nice but I can feel the vibrations more down the removal loop. I haven’t had kids, but maybe I need to tone up a bit down there?

I quite like the thought of them jangling away inside while I potter about my business, and then I can accost OH later on. Any recommendations?

3 Likes

These are good and on sale at the moment too! Winner winner! :wink:

1 Like

And such a fab colour too!

1 Like

I have so many sets Ive now got a drawer full… if I was just starting out again I’d go for the basics silver
Jiggle balls from LH and then try the Tracey Cox pink set which are nice and jiggly. If you’ve been used to love eggs you will need to get ready for less movement as jiggle balls don’t vibrate they jiggle subtly … but they do help tone up, they also arouse and are great to wear before sex to get warmed up for a few hours.

2 Likes

I’m not sold on the look of the silver basics but the Tracey Cox pink ones look good. I’ve added them to my faves while I decide.

Thanks for the recommendation. :grin:

2 Likes

You’re welcome they are one of my favourite sets although I quite like larger heavier sets that I wish LH would stock!

Seconding the tracy cox set. They are excellent and the balls move around alot. I tried a couple of others and couldnt feel the balls moving in them, but these are just super.

4 Likes

I agree , I like a lot of jiggle as I like to feel the movement and the Tracey Cox set offer the movement and they aren’t too small or too big. They are the Goldilocks of Ben wa!

2 Likes

Perfect! This sounds exactly like what I want to feel; like a giddy lurch and sway as they merrily clang around inside. Thank you ladies :grinning:

I imagine those would definitely induce some of the jiggle giggles I’m after. :+1:

Both are saved to faves! X

Can highly recommend the Fifty Shades ones on the LH site. My OH loved them and has since recommended them to her friends. She enjoys the mixture of a turn on while tightening up pelvic floor muscles. https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/love-eggs-jiggle-balls/jiggle-balls-ben-wa-balls/p/fifty-shades-of-grey-tighten-and-tense-silicone-jiggle-balls/a33555g59959.html

3 Likes

Good stuff. Looks like they’re selling fast so I’d better get my skates on :+1:

1 Like

So I ended up getting these;

And I’ve been using the single one for a few weeks now.

But last night I tried to use the double balls, and hit a snag. I couldn’t fit them in :flushed:

I don’t just mean that they slunk out, but that when I tried to push the 2nd one it, it kept kinking over at the join and wouldn’t go deeper.

I mean I always knew that I was short down there; teen tampon trials were a disaster because if I inserted them up to the line on the applicator, they were too far back, past my cervix, so didn’t catch anything. To be effective, the tampon has to be so close to the entrance that it’s virtually visible. So no tampons for me.

So now it seems that I’m struggling with my jiggly-wigglys, and I’m tremendously peed off. The single one is great! But I would like to wear the double.

Anyone else have any similar issues? Or tips to overcome?

2 Likes

Hey @Baby_Jane, sorry to hear your frustration? Have you tried any of the “cordless” ones? My wife just cant get one with any of the ban-wa balls with cords - so we’ve tried a fair few of the “ball only ones”. Her only worry was getting them out…but so far no issues…and particularly if you are “short” there’s less chance of them getting “lost”.

The ones we have aren’t too “jiggly” but the wife still says they are very comfortable and certainly low underlying level of pleasure…

Her most recent ones are these - which are super pretty…and are not that big - so might be worth a go…

We also had some Magnetic “Haematite” ones that LH no longer stock…that are a lot heavier…and have quite a “mean” level of magnetism…you have to make sure if using two that they are stuck together first…but she says they feel awesome…

Worth trying a few…and remember you have the toy promise - so if they cant work for you, you should be able to get them swapped out or a refund…

4 Likes

You can get smaller, heavier ones for a more intense pelvic workout. Maybe just skip the double ones if they’re a poor fit?

1 Like

I hadn’t though about the cordless ones but those blossoms are really pretty so I will check them out. Thanks for recommending :blush:

Magnetic sounds interesting too. I wonder if I can get something similar? Let me have a shop around to see what’s available.

Thanks again :hugs:

Yes, I think smaller is the way to go now too. Ah well, at least the single ball still feels nice :blush:

2 Likes

They are quite a large set so aren’t going to fit everyone’s anatomy. If the first ball is in as far as it will go then there isn’t much realistically you can do. The vagina does expand when aroused so you can try turning yourself on to the point when you are ready for penetration and then pop them in, but that’s unlikely to be all that practical if you want to wear them while running errands or something lol.

1 Like

They are a pretty long set to be hoenst. I have a LOvehoney double set the same weight and theyr much shorter. About the same length as the single tracy cox one, so there are other sets out there you wont have an issue with. All else fails theres the sex toy satisfaction promise

1 Like

Thanks @Calie and @Green_Eyed_Girl for confirming the length. For a moment there I was concerned, but it’s good to know that I have other options. Do either of you have any experience with and recommendations for a shorter pair?

I do like wearing the single Tracey Cox one… maybe they will give me a partial refund :joy:

Just re-read your reply and saw the recommendation :+1: