CAN I HAVE TO MANY TOYS?

is it possible for me too have too many toys like i have a full collection that im probs never going to use again maybe because i didnt enjoy etc?

what do i do????

You can send vibrating toys to Rabbit Amnesty and get oh points for them? - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/rabbit-amnesty/

Well the vibrators you dont use you can hand in to rabbit amnesty, you get 100 OH points each and 200 per rabbit vibrator.

No such thing as too many toys

really this is amazing thanks you guys for the advice

You can never have too many.

never too many!

Hang on, Michael is a dog? WOW I didn't know LH were multi talented and training dogs too :p

Can't u recycle anything ? Just 100 points for other items.

But I have to agree with the others, you can never have to many x

Nahhh you know you have too many toys when (like myself) you have to get an extra huge wardrobe fit into your mums room coz you don't have any more room :S

I am so glad I read this post as I had no idea of the amnesty! Plus the fact donations are helping a great cause makes me feel all fuzzy inside!

The fact that you can recycle and gain something back to use towards a new shiny toy... well that just a bonus!!

Lovehoney - Michael wrote:

Blueeyes82 wrote:

Hang on, Michael is a dog? WOW I didn't know LH were multi talented and training dogs too :p

Yes, pretty similar to Brian in Family Guy! ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

not this is something i have to see :)

There's no such thing as too many, but it's always good to have a clear out of things you won't ever use to make room for some new toys! ;)