Can we post photos?

We can't post photos directly on to the forums so I've created a blog for us here.

It is a private blog so you will need to be active on the forums for at least 2 weeks before anyone will add you to it.

Once we've gotten to know you, e-mail me to be added as an admin so you can post your photos.

hiya tallboy246@msn.com yes please imeldaimelda

Tallboy

OK done TB, you should be able to both read and post. Let me know if that's not the cash! I want a photo asap!

Tonight!

Thanks Ruthie xxxxxx

Tallboy

Yeah!

Picture left Imelda

Tallboy

Oooh I'm all excited now!

Alzheimers strikes how the hell did l manage to do it, cant recall others waiting!!

Tallboy

hey - you have asked us to email to be added but i cant find your email address!!

It's on my blog, follow the link on my profile coz posting it online just means spam! Or go to the OA photos blog itself http://orgasmarmyphotos.blogspot.com and email from there

Come on members plenty of chat but little show, it's the weekend now so no excuses!

Tallboy

hey guys it gives me a login in site and says its invite only gr is there any way i can get involved? lol

love you all xoxox

Surely lil known!!!!!!!!!!!

Tallboy

how do i sign up tallboy (sorry if its a newb thing to say gr)

do i have to contact imelda?

xoxo

ps: bloody royal mail arent delivering today and i was hoping to get a new box of toys

You might never leave your room again if it arrives, make sure your food cupboard is well stocked up! Give us your reports though when they do arrive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep get in touch with Imelda.

i will report for duty when the box does arrive with plenty of reviews following

might be a little while though as i want to put them to good use to get a real verdict lol

Might never make it to the Principality lil known, and might fail your course, didn't know you meant that type of IT course lil known ...ha ha

Tallboy

You need to send me your email address so I can invite you. Email me at gmail with my username

Lil known, yes you have to have Imelda enable you, easiest thing to do so don't hang around !!

Tallboy