OA photoblog

Howdy howdy howdy!

I'm not sure if I'm posting in the right place but I noticed there was a post about it in this catagory before so I thought I'd match it to that!

Tallboy very kindly added me to the blog but I don't appear to be able to post pictures. I spoke to the site support people and they told me that I'm listed as a "contributor" not an "author" and my account would need to be upgraded by the site administrator to post images.

I'm not sure who's the boss and who to plead to but whoever you are may I pretty please have my account altered so I can post some naughty piccytures for all the lovely (and hopefully a bit pervy) bloggers!

xxKPxx

KittyPurry wrote:

I'm not sure who's the boss and who to plead to but whoever you are may I pretty please have my account altered so I can post some naughty piccytures for all the lovely (and hopefully a bit pervy) bloggers!

Fixed, you should be able to post now. :)

Lubyanka wrote:

KittyPurry wrote:

Ahhh my heroine External Media I'll post an extra kinky pic just for you!

xxKPxx

KittyPurry wrote:

Lubyanka wrote:

Ahhh my heroine External Media I'll post an extra kinky pic just for you!

Aww, thank you. :)

Woohoo! I am officially published photo bloggerette!

xxKPxx

Well, for a first time post, you sure made a hell of an effort!

Well done, full marks and a gold star, and a lolly! Left you a comment. :)