Caption Competition - August - Plus July winners!

*morale

Kit kat's new advert featuring a failed botox injection and broken heels on the way to the shoot was definitely avant garde, however it was only the shameless promotion of a new line of branded 'sexy' outfits that finally brought it to the attention of sky.

Woop. Hella and I have just picked and packed your review bundles - hope you enjoy (and look forward to finding out how you got on with the items!).

review bundles? for what?? i hope i get somthing !!! xxx

headsouth wrote:

LoveHoney - Alice wrote:

Woop. Hella and I have just picked and packed your review bundles - hope you enjoy (and look forward to finding out how you got on with the items!).

Ooh, hope that includes me or Telemachus!

The winners of the caption competition for July won a review bundle each :-)

ooooh i see! congrats to the 3 of you!!! xxx

the tv show "house" was never the same after all the budget cuts

corner cutting in the NHS has gone too far this time!

I said 'make me Scream Jean" not Green Screen.

I'm sorry...you said stick this where?!?

After noticing Hella's pocket vibe fell off her lanyard - the phot guy realized it was his luicky day!

Yaay, I just noticed I won and my OH has this weekend off

Well done to julys winners!

Wanda & tigerlilies I'll be surprised if one of you two don't win this months. I love reading your captions, soo funny!

Whooooo what happen there....... Sorry. didn't mean to post the link to the profiles

Miss BoomStick wrote:

Wanda & tigerlilies I'll be surprised if one of you two don't win this months. I love reading your captions, soo funny!

Thank you. I do try... That explains my carpet bomb posting... I'll go easy this month. I promise (probably).External Media

WandA wrote:

Miss BoomStick wrote:

Thank you. I do try... That explains my carpet bomb posting... I'll go easy this month. I promise (probably).External Media

Your welcome. You just put me to shame caption writing skills lol

'So, you say about this long, very distinctive with a small mole on the right side? I'll check with the surgeons if they've seen it yet. Don't worry, they're great, you'll never even see the line'

For those who asked, the "couples bumper review bundle" for last month consisted of the following.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13931

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19601

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18309

Sadly, while very welcome and much appreciated, none of them particularly rocked our collective world but it was fun finding out none the less.

Brief reviews written and will appear in due course I'm sure.

Private care was not what he remembered!!!

The nurse looked like she was enjoying the handling of the cold medical instrument a little too much!

I brought a stethoscope to help me examine you - but after seeing - I think I need a microscope!

Helga thought the invite said sexy nurse but after reading again realised it said sexy nerd!