Caption Competition - August - Plus July winners!

BUPA ROCKS!

'Does my bum look big in this'?

Man: "Against the wall!"

*frisks*

Hella: "Are you sure impersonating a nurse is a criminal offence? And... Are you really an undercover cop?"

Hella: "Sorry Sorry... No need to get the truncheon out!"

Hella: "Now I'll hold these and you just cough for me OK?"

Man: *Grins like a... errr somebody that grins a lot*.

"So we put this down your penis and inflate."

Hella had been posing for so long that she had actually turned into a mannaquin!

Hellas madame tussauds model was drawing in the crowds

'I thought it was lube... not glue!'

x

The nurses costume was revealing but all th doctor gets to cover his modesty is a stethoscope

Wow! I'm shocked and very grateful! What a nice surprise, thankyou you lovely LH folks! Congratulations to ShySarah and Artel too! SG x

chewing a wasp can never be classed as foreplay.....

After failing to meet soaring PFI costs the hospital had been visited by the repo men. In a desperate effort to keep going as long as possible the nurses bought what uniform they could. Fortunately the male patients were yet to notice that anaesthetic had been reduced under 'efficiency' savings.

Rowan wrote:

After failing to meet soaring PFI costs the hospital had been visited by the repo men. In a desperate effort to keep going as long as possible the nurses bought what uniform they could. Fortunately the male patients were yet to notice that anaesthetic had been reduced under 'efficiency' savings.

Some good lines in there Rowan but a bit bloody depressing!External Media

Congrat all those who won - absolutely deserved!

Adx

"and this goes where? really?"

Humphrey wondered if his first day at work was actually some kind of personality test.

The statuesque model was somewhat unperturbed by the size of the photographer's zoom lens.

Nurse Hella: "Not to worry, my bedside manner is impeccable!".....

"Now loose the pants and bend over, bitch!!!!"

It was felt that the new ID badge photos would ease the tension in the proctology department.

with all the cut backs to the NHS and nurses pay, Hella desided to take matters into her own hands and combine her two curears, nurse and fetish model.

you expect me to clean up fluids in THESE shoes?

The military had realised that moral was falling, skimming a little money off the top to remind the men of the west seemed to have helped though, the newly recruited nurses had been given expense-sparing uniforms for the hot sun and the skimpy outfits combined with the green screen to remind them of home some had even forgotten about their missing limbs. From a tactical stance the officers had no fears of runaways in the shoes provided.