Car sex and stories

Okay another random one. Missis and i once were about to get to it in the car but then 2 coppers went past so that ended that.. question is tho, whats the best positions to have sex as your limited for space? Back seat or front (or boot i guess) Any other stories like ours?

For me the back seat with her riding either forwards or backwards is the best.
I once did it with the front seats as far forward as they'd go, me kneeling in the back on the floor, her on the back seat with her legs over my shoulders.
Those have worked best for me.

Tilt the front passenger seat right back till its more or less flat and then most positions are possible comfortably. We've had lots of car sex - and been watched a good number of times. We've even had applause ha on occasions from the presumably satisfied watchers.

Love it thanks both of you, will have to try them

Most of my teenage sex was in my father's car. The seats didn't recline and I had to make sure I didn't leave any condoms inside or get cum on the upholstery! I was a lot slimmer then and so were the girls, but these were favourites -

Front passenger seat -

1. She kneels up facing backwards and he doggies her .

2. She sits in the seat and spreads her legs, feet on the dashboard, while he kneels on the floor and does her missionary style,

3. He sits in the seat and she straddles him, cowgirl style.

4. He sits in the seat and she sits on him, reverse cowgirl style.

Back seat - most positions.

Outside - she leans on the bonnet while he doggies her.

Once had sex with a girlfriend in the back seat of an old mini, and we both completely undressed. It worked!

This post is very handy! I've always been interested in sex in cars but logistically find it challenging. All my partners have been reaaaally tall and we've never quite been able to find a position that suits without becoming crippled haha.

I'm amazed at all the different positions suggested in such a limited space.