Carry on cruising

Just for fun…
Heading off cruising looking for the northern lights (cold and chilly) not sunbathing weather…
We have a balcony room so if you were heading off on the seas, which positions would you try / go for it on the balcony??

4 Likes

Sounds amazing would do that in a heart beat and even more and yes have cruised Caribbean in sunshine so balcony doggy style both staring at Vista

2 Likes

Why plan sex? Just do it and let what happen, happens.

“Hang on honey, a stranger on a forum suggested missionary - lets try that”

Just. Have. Sex.

1 Like

If you are going North of 60 shrinkage will definitely be an issue and possibly frostbite. If this looks fun… go for it! Photo taken at -10C.

https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/lingerie-photo-uploads/257652/2312

1 Like

I can imagine the boat swaying could add to a most interesting session on many levels :smile:

1 Like

It’s just for fun, asking what you’d do :blush: I never plan and go with the flow

1 Like

Another meaning for a tortoise head :joy:

@Craig1234

Please don’t think your cabin balcony will be entirely private.

Most cruise ships have balconies where neighbouring passengers could look onto your balcony if they chose to. Even cabins with the tallest screens between balconies are not entirely private - when it is possible for neighbouring passenger to look round the screens from the corners at the guard rail.

You’ll also have to be quiet during your “balcony escapade”, if you decide to have sex on your balcony, as the slightest sounds can usually be heard from neighbouring cabins.

1 Like

There seems to be a lot of grumps on the forum today :man_shrugging::rofl::rofl: I would just wrap up together in a blanket with your fave love honey toy and let fun things happen as the northern lights dance around you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Oh yes… I know

:rofl::rofl::rofl: It was just for fun too :joy::joy:

Normally we have a balcony and we’ve had a couple of ‘bent over the rail’ quickies later at night while at sea (but only on the warmer itineraries). One time we did have an outside cabin with no balcony and there was a massive mirror that took up the entire wall behind the sofa. I remember a particularly excellent session that utilised that - I think it helped that I’d bought a ‘saucy sailor girl’ outfit for the occasion too. I also once stuck a sucker dildo on the inside of the balcony window and let my husband watch from outside as I used it - he was a big fan!

Keep an eye out for the pineapples on the cabin doors!

6 Likes