Carry on moment..

Thought my afternoon might amuse you! Home alone, oh due back later and kids all elsewhere. New lingerie arrived so tried it on, curtains open as sunny day and not over looked. Pleased with lingerie and then got newly tidied toy box out and made my selection, then realised window cleaner at window! Had music on so hadn't heard him. He disappeared down ladder when I saw him and didn't knock for his money!!! Oh the shame!

Oh dear SS did it spoil the moment or did you return to finish the job off lol

That's okay - few weeks ago the gardener caught me half naked making rice crispy buns and busting some old school shapes to Groove Armada's Supastylin'. He absolutely pissed hiself laughing as I ran into the bedroom. SHAME

i once got out the shower to see the window cleaner outside. quickly drew the shower curtain and hid in the bath until he was gone

At least your toy box was tidy

Was waiting for Mr Sailor to come round to mine after parents went out on Saturday morning, wearing a VERY short dress and new KG heels...obviously that's the one day the postman needs to ring the doorbell to deliver a parcel!!

Lucky window cleaner!

Getting caught in my lingerie is a bit more terrifying for me but it has happened a few times!

Ha ha been on the other end of these moments lots of times :) I used to be a post women the number of people who answer the door half dressed or naked is unreal, Do people really think they cant be seen through a glass door haha or may be they did it on purpose Lol x