Catching a glimpse of someone's underwear

I was at the hospital today when the nurse turned around and bent over to get something off her trolley. Giving me a lovely view of her black thong under her white nurses dress thing (if any one knows the actual name let me know)

The nurse wasn't to me attractive in the slightest but I found seeing her thong through her clothes a bit of a turn on and it got me thinking what is it that is so exciting about seeing underwear through clothing. Fingers crossed I'm not the only one who thinks this

Total turn-on seeing a hint of underwear. Definitely not the only one lol

I think it's sexy too tbh when it's an accidental flash that is, and not someone who's top is too small and shows everything and their pants don't cover their arse so their underwear is hanging out lol but a flash is sexy.

I think it's that the brain can't help but try and connect what else is under there, the shape ect?

Yeah it's sort of like a tease or a hint of what is underneath.. Like FA says different to if its all on show, a little peek or flash is definitely sexy!

love it love it love!

I guess it's the same as lingerie for the bedroom. The tease is enormously sexy.

I think it is very sexy.... especially when you are somewhere where you can't necessarily do anything about it. Forbidden fruit shall we say? And catching a glimpse of something sexy is far more alluring than someone wearing inappropriately fitted clothes and waving everything in your face.

I love seeing the flash of underwear every now and then. It's incredibly sexy and quite exciting!

Quite I common feeling then. Ladies is it seeing men's or women's underwear that turns you on ?

Also do you go out wearing outfits that will increase the chance of giving some one a cheeky flash I.e black thong and white trousers?

I don't actually get turned on by either but I do know what you mean by ladies ones. and no I don't go out in outfits like that to attract that kind of attention, I think it's obvious when done on purpose and I'd personally feel tacky...and my boyfriend would defo not let me out of the house! Lol

With regards to men I hate that look when guys wear their trousers at their knees, it's not attractive at all! Less is definitely more, same goes for women :)

KittyStar wrote:

With regards to men I hate that look when guys wear their trousers at their knees, it's not attractive at all! Less is definitely more, same goes for women :)

agreed about guys with trousers around their knees... not hot.

I do like a little sneak of underwear band just above jeans though I must admit.. On a man. But yeah not trousers round the knees, gross!

A lacy bra peaking out from under a slightly revealing bloose is just brilliant!

I know my husband gets quite excited about this. It really makes his day when the underwear isnt meant to be seen. Nip slips are another one.

naughty stacey wrote:

I know my husband gets quite excited about this. It really makes his day when the underwear isnt meant to be seen. Nip slips are another one.

A nip slip is as good as full un-bra'd down bloose cleavage!

I work in a office that is 90% female staff. In the current hot weather many are wearing very loose and very thing dresses. Its almost impossible not to see what some are wearing or to get a glimpse of breast from time to time.

One however must try to remain professional.

I'm always looking for some panties shots i always try to figure out if granny panties or something sexy and love to look at the panty lines

Yep must agree here, its a big turn on , the flash of nice panties/bra through nice thin summer clothes.

The ones deliberatley on show are not turnons. to me just tacky.

as long as it is nice underwear....the other day I got the view of a large lady in a very short mini ..lets say the thong did not do much...worse still my 6 yr old just had to comment..."mummy why can I see that ladies bum?" was a tad embrassing.....