Caught with a toy ?

Has girls any embarrassing stories of being caught masterbating or using a sex toy or even coming and somebody walking in.

I have been caught or nearly caught a few times. The worst was when one of kids came in and I was using a toy that you had to cycle through all the settings to turn it off. I had to grip my thighs really tightly together to muffle the sound. Luckily, they only wanted an answer to the question amd off they went.

whoops yeah my text pulg was still vibing when i was on the phone had to do the same close my legs and pray lol

Yeah me too, it was early in the morning and I thought the kids were still asleep until one came in, a close call.

makes your heart race for a bit dont it?

havent been caught yet but we listen well our problem is puting them away when we have finished my mother in law would never keep a secret makes it bloody hard in our relashonship and i think she likes to pock around when we are not there

I have ALMOST been caught using a vibrator in bed. I heard the door unlock and I thought 'Oh God it's my mum!' But I couldn't stop.... Luckily it only took me another 30 secondsISH to climax and then I jumped out of bed threw my clothes back on and hid the vibrator!

I've left an Aneros prostate massager in a running bath to heat it up and gone into my room for stuff. Came back and somebody was in the bathroom!

Thankfully somebody invented bubblebath! :)

I remember a bullet I had that use to go off on it's own in my cupboard. I was on the phone to my Dad once when it started vibrating and it wouldn't turn off! I had to take the battery out. Thankfully he didn't hear it

i know my son knows all about us we had an early morning sesh and went out for a drive 30 minutes away i remembered i had left the toys all washed i may add on the side of the bath next to the loo he must of seen them for sure

My ex caught me having a bit of me time with my old bunny. Cue a conversation regarding his insecurities and my sex drive being higher than his. I'll spare you the details but in the end I kept the bunny.

I hope that conversation started AFTER he jumped on you?

My oh would catch me regular doing solo but he is fine about as he knows that I know he does it himself.

My Mr walked in on me with my magic wand the other day. He hung around for the view and lent a hand :P

I was using my rabbit the other day and my mother just wandered in my room, turn it off quickly, didnt have time to take it out or anything LOL dont think she really noticed thou thank god, but my OH loves to walk in while im doing it, he says and lends a hand ;) really mood starter

Totally true - I left a Tenga Fliphole open and drying on its rack by the side of the bath. The family came home and asked what it was. With a totally straight face, I said it was a waterproof case for an iPod. I picked it up and demonstrated the hole at the bottom was where the wire came out, and the buttons at the sides were for volume control. They all suddenely got very bored and wandered off.

The number of times we had vibrators go off in bags before finally learning the lesson and taking batteries out of everything whilst travelling. "Oh, must be my razor or something!" was the usual excuse, scrabbling around desperately.

"But don't you use disposables..."

Alex.

never been caught with a toy but did discover you cant flush a condom down the loo when my mother told me she had found it floating, Oh the shame, what a berk i was for not making sure it had gorn.

she later told me though she was glad we were being responsible....more shame when you are 18

Me and my OH had a vibrator start going off just before checking in our suitcase at an airport in Morrocco, we couldnt open it as were in a q and everyone would see so just ignored it and hoped no one noticed, luckily the baggage person didnt seem to notice and the battery had died by the time we picked it up.

Not been caught but we did leave a bottle of lube and a vibrator on my bed when we went out. When we came back we saw my mum had been in to bring in washing and had put it on the bed, so had obviously seen it luckily was never mentioned

my wife was on the bed using a large black dildo when she looked and saw the window cleaner watching her.