Changing email address

Does anyone know if it is possible to change my email address that I use for the forum and for the shopping site without losing my reviews etc? I guess I’m just a bit paranoid about someone managing to link me to this account via my email address or something. Thought I’d set up an email address that doesn’t have my full name in it for personal stuff like this.

I can’t see why changing any of the details in your customer account and/or forum membership would result in losing your reviews off the site. If it’s worrying you at all, you could try calling customer services and having a chat. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

You change your details without it affecting your activity. Just to let you know no one other than LH can see your email address.

1 Like

Yes, it definitely is. I’ve done it before when I wanted to keep my account but needed to go off radar for a while because of the OH’s job. Was easy to switch it all back again to my regular email a few years back :+1:.

1 Like

Thanks @Peitho @PleasureDrone @DanceswithPenguins :blush: I just wanted another layer of anonymity I suppose. With my work it really wouldn’t look good if anyone found me on here. I debated saying goodbye but really don’t want to do that so this is a compromise. I’m sure it’s a totally unnecessary one!

6 Likes