Chastity cage help

Bought 2 chastity cages off here over the past few months. The Dominix prisoner which was good as a first time buy, then recently the dominix silicone short cock cage. One of the problems with both where that they ended up pulling my balls, I’m not sure if they’re supposed to do that, but when I tried getting hard, the rings of the cages ended up shifting up me about half an inch at least from the base of my cock, was forced to take it off because my balls were starting to turn purple. Is this just the case of having the wrong size of cage? Or are the cages meant to pull like that when an erection is starting?

Hi Danny c92. I have a dominix prisoner cock cage, which my mistress brought for me i think the idea of wearing a cock cage is to stop you from getting a hard on, as your mistress is in complete control of you so if the ring and cage pulls its all part of the pleasure for you and your mistress, as I'm sure mistress will be only to happy to tell you

I know it’s to stop you from getting hard, but it’s my girlfriend who holds the key. We’ve had that latest cage on, the silicone short cock cage and while it’s fine in terms of restriction on me getting hard, and attempts result in the ring itself sliding further up me, causing my balls to start going purple which doesn’t seem right. I’m not sure if it’s meant to do that to your balls

Hi i have never tried a silicone short cage, only the heavy metal one's, my balls do not turn blue, so I have got to ask his your girlfriend putting it on properly, Olso is the ring to small for you, as I have had that problem and had to buy one with a split ring, look at my review it may help you will 65

I put it on myself and she holds the key, I’ll have a look at bigger rings

Hi look for one with a split ring as are a lot easier to fit good look