Chastity Play / Experiment

I shave my pubic area every day so I have permission to remove the cage for 20 minutes every morning. While it’s off I give it a good clean.

I was kept caged for this morning’s session which involved his and hers vibrating butt plugs, a wand on my cage and 3 or 4 orgasms for her.

We’re only into light bondage but she does like to see me in my nipple chain/ cock ring set so last night she told me to strip off and put them on while we were watching TV. She spent the evening teasing me through my cage and tugging on the chains occasionally. Very erotic.

I’ve been uncaged for a few weeks now. Mainly do to working at a customer’s site and dealing with home selling/buying (supposed to happen Tuesday). That being said, with all the stress that is going on right now, I am in dire need of handing over control to relieve some of this stress. All of the updates are helping me though. I appreciate you guys sharing.

Timing really does suck sometimes. After mother nature visiting on Thursday night, both Friday and Saturday night we had the house to ourselves for the first time in ages, ah well, ce la vie.

Am unlocking each morning now for proper clean / dry. On Sunday morning Mrs Sen took advantage of my unlock with a bit of oral for me. I was all eager for more but before I could orgasm, she simply stood up and said that was enough. Needless to say it left me hopelessly hard and getting my cage back on was quite a mission.

Talked a bit this morning about next month, she has agreed that I will be allowed an orgasm before the end of September as it will be my last for a month.

She’s a little less squeamish about the short cage now, will at least tease me a bit in it so thats progress.

I’m contemplating turning “No Nut November” into no cage november, will see how things are in the next little while.

This morning she made it clear that I was staying caged and untouched but she wanted to come (a lot) so I obliged with fingers and vibrators till, 5 orgasms later, she was done. A great start to the day.

2 Likes

So (L)October has begun, a month long lockup period with no releases intended for sexual purposes for me, will be an interesting test. Never got the release as above, so am already at +12 days, only 31 to go…

4 Likes

Two more sessions lat night and this morning with me still caged and her having orgasms by whatever means she fancied.

We’re doing Locktober too. For us that means I’m permanently caged but it doesn’t necessarily preclude orgasms for me. It does mean we’ll have to find some novel ways of achieving them.

1 Like

This morning I was kept caged, clamped chained and pegged but not allowed to come. She got her orgasms when I’d calmed down.
She’s keeping me naked, chained, butt plugged and caged for the rest of the day.

8 Likes

Gulp. Lucky swine! I think I might need a little lie down…

She’s not a natural dom but she’s gradually moving in that direction. I’m being very careful to encourage her without ‘topping from the bottom’.

1 Like

[NAGGING GRANNY MODE] If you’re staying chained all day, I hope she’s moving those clamps around regularly. [/NAGGING GRANNY MODE] :wink:

1 Like

Yes we are. They’re quite severe so I have to take them off every so often to give my nipples a period of R&R.

1 Like

Permanently locked? Not even for cleaning / shaving?

I had tried my long cage late last week, put it on Thursday and wore it all day/night “ok” but tried again Friday night and just couldn’t get comfortable. Swapped it for the short cage again, much better.

No activity Sat morning as she was still on her period (a good week or so), so it was just a quick kiss/cuddle and then on with the day. Mrs Sen saw I was putting on the short cage on Saturday morning and did her squeemish face, I emphasised how much more comfortable it was and asked that she try and get used to it. Nothing more was said.

She said late Saturday that she should be good to go Sunday, and she was. Oral, dildo and vibrator for x3 orgasms for her, she did engage in a bit of tounge play on my balls whilst I had my short cage on, so thats progress towards acceptance.

Uncaged for cleaning, Mrs Sen was quite excited to see my released penis and couldn’t resist a quick suck (whats a bloke to do) but only enough to make putting on the cage difficult!

Am now in uncharted territory, 16 days, not feeling too bad, am easily aroused but the cage is doing its job keeping that in check.

My body seems to be keeping things in check, have noticed a bit of pre-cum and semen leakage from time to time (e.g. after I pee occasionally) so the prostate is working to keep things healthy which is good.

1 Like

7 days into Locktober though it’s actually 13 days since my last orgasm.

I’m caged 23.5/7. I take it off to shower and shave my pubic area every day.

Sleeping in the cage is slowly becoming easier now. Not sure why but I seem to wake up to pee before I get fully erect so I’m not getting the skin burn feeling anymore.

We had quite a frank discussion this morning. After a good start to our chastity play my wife had gradually withdrawn from any form of tease and denial which makes the exercise fairly pointless really. Anyway we talked it through and she’s up for a restart so we’ll see how it goes.

1 Like

Must be something in the water Rockstar…

Saturday morning I uncaged for my morning shower / shave, discovered some quite nasty looking welts / abrasions on the underside of my penis, Mrs Sen looked and was quite horrified. After some discussion, it was decided to put an end to not only Loctober, but chastity too.

She too had gone off things for the last week or 2, not just because of chastity, but as per other posts, she is going through a bit with her body and hormonal changes etc so now is not the time to push sex or sexual play.

It has been an interesting last few months and I have learned a lot, particularly just how much pleasure I get from her pleasure. I was always a fan of foreplay and bringing her to orgasm with oral / toys, but never really knew how much sexual satisfaction I could get by just doing that and not expecting my own orgasm to follow. I never found out how long I could go without orgasm, but I lasted some 22 days which is significantly longer than any previous period.

So I am now uncaged and “back to normal”. It was certainly interesting getting up this morning and enjoying “morning wood” as I got in the shower

2 Likes

We are continuing the chastity play but, as I explained to my wife, if we were to stop tomorrow it would have been a worthwhile exercise as I have learned so much about the pleasure I derive from simply giving her pleasure and the feelings I get from forgoing orgasms rather than the orgasm being the end in itself.
My wife, through longer and more frequent masturbation sessions, has learned a lot about her own orgasms and can control them very easily now. She can come quickly or edge herself for a long time as she wishes and she can have repeated orgasms for as long as she wants.
It’s definitely been beneficial sexually but has also promoted greater intimacy between us in our normal daily life.

3 Likes

I have used a cock and ball ring and ball weights for extended periods of time but never used a cock cage. I really like the idea and think I will need to find a good metal one with some weight.