Chastity Play / Experiment

I have absolutely zero regrets from trying it out and wish you well with your continuing journey @rockstar, it has been a fantastic ride of self discovery.

When caged, it is weird when getting dressed or going to the bathroom to see your penis all trapped inside a device and you get used to the sensation of something being wrapped around you the whole time. I did (and still do) like the look of myself caged.

Now free, my skin is returning to normal pretty quickly, even my balls which had become quite rough / leathery are softer now.

@Davy_Brown - The dominix cage that started it all for me was a good cage with quite a decent level of weight to it. It will depend entirely whether or not the single standard size ring is the right fit for you or not, but it does pretty much sit in the sweet spot sizing wise and unless you are particularly large or small, chances are it will fit.

Thank you for your advice I will put it on my wish list.

Be prepared for it to become addictive. Most of us end up with a choice of cages.

Make sure your partner is on board with this though. Tease and denial is a very important part of a chastity relationship so your partner plays a very important part in making the chastity play work. Read up on the topic and make sure itā€™s really what both of you want.

Still caged for Locktober but itā€™s actually 3 weeks since my last orgasm. Last night, during a quick session for her and a brief spell with the wand on my cage, she ordered me not to come but hinted that I may be allowed an orgasm (in my cage) this morning. On the other hand that may be part of the tease. Either way Iā€™m really looking forward to it,

She was not teasing last night . We used the mains powered LH Wand this morning. Itā€™s very powerful but I managed to edge her for a while before she came. I then used the wand on my cage. I was a bit worried as I usually need direct stimulation to come but I was so hyper sensitive after 3 weeks that I came in less than a minute. Not surprisingly, after 3 weeks, it was a huge orgasm but it was very different as I was still restrained in my cage. It seemed to go on for a long time too.

2 Likes

I found myself actually missing the cage last night / this morning, so put it on for a bit, only lasted about an hour before taking it off again. I probably rushed the putting on part and hadnā€™t used lube / baby oil around the ring, so it was just straight up uncomfortable.

Will still keep the cages for a while as we may go back to chastity (or we may not).

I also found my orgasm after 3 weeks to be quite strong, I donā€™t think I could do that sort of period without a cage though.

I use Vaseline to prevent chafing. I re-apply it before I go to bed and I no longer get skin burn pain when I get a night time erection. It made a big difference to my sleep.

This morning I was tied down, subjected to mild CBT and nipple torture, stimulated by a vibrator through my cage but not allowed to come then made to watch while she masturbated to orgasm with a wand.

A perfect start to the day.

3 Likes

This morning I was pegged for a long time but not allowed to come. Iā€™ve been buzzing all day.

2 Likes

Rockstar out here living the dream. I am both happy and jealous of your relationship through chastity play.

We are developing the relationship slowly as my wife is not naturally dominant and still feels guilty about withholding orgasms or telling me what to do but she is coming round to the idea that it is what I really want her to do. If I pushed too hard though she would back away from the whole thing.

@rockstar - From the sound of your reports over these last few weeks, it all seems to be going rsther well. :slightly_smiling_face:

Sounds like itā€™s going well, it does take time to get used to denial (giving and receiving it)

1 Like

As I said itā€™s progressing nicely. Itā€™s a tricky balancing act encouraging her to be more imaginative and more pro-active without ā€˜topping from the bottomā€™ but weā€™re slowly getting there.

1 Like

This is something Iā€™d love to try, Iā€™m more than happy just to pleasure the missus before my own ā€œneedsā€, she wouldnā€™t have any of it tho!

@rockstar great documentation of your experience, Iā€™m sure it will help with many peoples decisions whether to try this or not

Thank you. Senator is a good source of knowledge too.

This morning we started out very gently. We have his and hers nipple chains (hers are less severe) so we interlinked them. This limits the range of movement but makes everything much more intimate. When sheā€™d had enough finger and vibrator orgasms she took her chain off but left mine on. I knelt up and she started squeezing my testicles progressively harder and gradually adding weights to my nipple chain. I nearly came through the stimulation but she wouldnā€™t let me. Iā€™m still getting aftershocks now.

2 Likes

I brought the hot drinks up to the bedroom as I usually do, climbed into bed and began to cuddle her when she stopped me dead.

Iā€™m not allowed to touch her or be touched until at least tomorrow.

I couldnā€™t stop shuddering as we just kissed and cuddled. Iā€™m still buzzing now.

This morning we took it in turns to watch each other masturbate, She had 3 orgasms with her rabbit and I edged myself almost to orgasm 3 times with a mains wand on my cage. Sheā€™s exhausted and Iā€™m buzzing. I love it.

2 Likes

More orgasms for her this morning and more sessions with the wand on my cage but still no orgasms. Itā€™s coming to the end of Locktober and Iā€™m not sure that sheā€™s going to let me out of the cage and, to be honest, Iā€™m not sure that I want her to. Iā€™m having a great time being permanently caged.