One Track Mind - Weird Thoughts at Work

I was wondering how many of you lovely people look at ordinary, everyday objects with a view to their erotic potential.

For example, at work today I was using a machine that makes the spin cycle on a washing machine look like a broken rabbit with old batteries! Once I leant my shoulder against it I had a moment of thinking: That's Interesting....

So, what's the sexiest piece of equipment at your office? (Lovehoney staff please stick to the ordinary equipment, not the stock!) Or around the house, in town - wherever you have inappropriate thoughts, really!

i'm a painter so every paint pot hook looks interesting to me

working from home some days so lots of distractions here - does the OH count?

xGGx

We have huge-mongous storage silos where I work that have gigantic industrial vibrators or knockers as they're called on em. They sound like the Titanic blowing off when they get switched on! Actually they'd probably kill you if you tried to use them at all.

Ahh well :S

I work in a hospital so to list all the things that I could use sexually - we'd be here all day!

Although I will say I really want to nick a nurses uniform and alter it to make it super sexy !

we keep getting massive cucumbers at work you should see the size of them!

I'm a camgirl...no object is ordinary and everday!

I'm a midwife... if I looked at things at work and found them sexual then I'd be very wrong indeed! Hahaha!

i wish i had the time to think about much other than work...started for at 8.15 today n stopped for a loo break at 11amthen got lunch as i was leaving at 4.30.

Though thinking about it the guy dealing with a broken door could make a very nice play thing...

Well there's plenty of pricks working in my place...... oh wait...... you meant useful objects.

No then, can't think of much sexy equipment in our place.....

Dirty Red Angel wrote:

Well there's plenty of pricks working in my place...... oh wait...... you meant useful objects.

No then, can't think of much sexy equipment in our place.....

I used to work somewhere like that !!
xGGx

My place has some pricks, and a few greasy arseholes too, but that wasn't quite what I meant....

sexiest piece of equipment in work?

my desk. many a fantasy...

I used to work in a library and a customer I got to know and then have banter with via text once suggested the service desk during one particular filthy scenario...

H

O

T

HOT!

That's the idea!

in his scenario, I was being serviced...

Not so much objects but when I was studying I used to fantasise about anything and everything alll the time! I used to have to take very regular *ahem* coffee breaks.

I agree with each to their own, but there are certain people I find really unattractive, and after having worked in Superdrug and selling them condoms, I didn't really find anything in there sexual. in the slightest.

Does Kylie's Calander count?

Nice thread! I work in a boring office environment but our stapler's name (in the stationery catalogue) is Goliath - always makes me chuckle as I think it less suited as a name for a stapler, more suited as a name for a dildo - maybe that's just me...