Choosing colours.

How do you choose which colour you buy a toy in when you like more than one? Or do you have a colour theme that you try and get all your toys in?

try pink flesh colourfor light fun

aand black for naughty dirty toys

green not sure about that can only think of cucumbers and corgettes lol

I tend to buy pink, chrome or black.

Mainly pink as the OH finds it easier to be comfortable with this colour: less threatening, more 'girly', and from a possessive point of view 'my toy'!

Purple or pink for me not sure why just happens that way x

i like variety so i like to go for a colour i dont already have.

I go through phases as I get bored of one colour quickly... I rather like blue toys right now, but there aren't many in blue. I use to stick to purple as I really like purple, but I found I started to get too many purple toys, and it started to bug me.

I have a few multi coloured toys which are fab ^_^

I think iv got a bit of everything at the moment I have a tendency to alternate the colours I buy but if all else fails I go for black or purple I'm not a fan of pink I never have been but I do still have toys in that colour not sure why lol I guess sometimes I like the look of a toy but it only comes in pink which totally sucks but I get it anyway of I like the style and look of the toy

Flesh colours, purple or clear. I don't think i have a 'system' of how i pick a toy. Sometimes though some toys just look better in some colours than others.

Light blue and other less common colours if possible. I like red in some smaller toys like my cocomini, but not so much larger ones.

A variety of colours has a practical purpose too. I can co-ordinate storage bag colours with some which helps in finding what I want quickly. With the rest, it's easier to remember what's in the bag with just a peek if the colour is distinctive.

I usually go for unusual colours if there is one in the option. I tend to avoid pink because the shades don't really appeal to me. If it's a choice between pink and another colour i'll usually choose the other. There have been some incredibly pale pink toys that I've enjoyed the look off, like the pale pink G4 Calla and the pink Gigi, but other than that they tend to be shades I find a bit meh.

Just had a look at mine & they all seem to be pink & purple. Have even just bought a new purple bedside bullet. Hadn't really thought about colour before I just go for pretty

Whatever looks best really, no specific colour.

In my opinion clear is my favourite but a good variety is also good.

my favourite colour is blue but you dont find that many blue toys lol x

I wear a lot of black clothing so when it comes to my toys I try to choose something more fun and colourful, and I tend to go for purple and pink colours if that's an option.

The more colourful the better for us I think, and multi-coloured is just awesome. Probably the best colour toy we have is the Tantus Acute in neon orange. The only thing I really find a bit off-putting is "Flesh".

Alex.

While i'm usually not keen on flesh colours, tantus are very good for making flesh colours that aren't in the least bit creepy. Probably because the colour is always uniform.

Pixieking wrote:

While i'm usually not keen on flesh colours, tantus are very good for making flesh colours that aren't in the least bit creepy. Probably because the colour is always uniform.

Interesting that you say that, as we have the Tantus Adam in mocha, and I am quite fond of that actually. You are probably right about the uniformity of the colour, it is kind of just another colour rather than trying to simulate a penis. Don't know why that should be a problem though, I do like real cock. Probably something to do with the "uncanny valley" phenomenon.

Alex.

I'm not generally a huge fan of "flesh" tones - but that's rarely offered in an icky way with silicone... as others have said the likes of Tantus do it really well. Beyond that though, I go for a variety to be honest - I like a lot of colours in my toy box, and just tend to pick whatever I think suits that toy best if I'm faced with a choice.