Christmas Beards, anyone?

Beards have suddenly become cool and popular. I grew one two years ago and almost all my male friends are now bearded too. Top tips keep it tidy and clip a little back from your top lip. This stops the impending I can't kiss you with a beard from the other half :) Also I pinch a bit of her conditioner now and then, like any other hair it dramatically softens with a good conditioner.

I have had a small trimmed tidy beard for some while now. My Oh luvs it.For keeping it soft I use shaving balm.

Agree with you there Bigduke. Conditioner keeping it soft, still driving my OH wild when I go down on her. Working her with my tongue also gets me fired up with all that tingling from the hair too.

OH loves me going down on her and grinding into her with my modest and soft now permanent growth. Loves me licking her out afterwards too, but that needs a good clean up afterwards, particularly if I've brought her to orgasm that way!

My hubby has a goatie and has had for about 15 years! It's about 12" long and he plaits it! I love it and can't imagine what it would feel like without it!

Love stubble but hate beards. My OH keeps growing one and it drives me wild but not in a good way 😢

My OH hates stubble too scratchy-.but she never liked my beard at first except for the fact she said I looked great with it. So I compromised I keep it well trimmed, conditioned and trim it back a tiny bit on my upper lip so she doesn't get tickle kisses ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)