Christmas Eve Striptease

Hi, Last night we were having a nice Friday evening, enjoying a good meal and a few glasses of red wine and chatting the night away. Somehow (possibly helped by the wine ha) we ended up messing around and dancing which turned into some pretty fun grinding and dry humping. All very funny and playful rather than sexy, Although my partner must have really enjoyed it, at one point I lay her down across our foot stool and proceeded to grind very close to her face. She loved it ha Anyway that’s the back story, this has basically resulted in her asking me to preform a striptease on Christmas Eve. She’s asked me to really think about it and is really looking forward to it. So I wondered what ideas the community might have? I was thinking I need a Christmas outfit and then I saw some novelty underwear with a bow/pull string if she wants the strip tease to go further. I thought about maybe getting two presents for her, wrapped up, one with a Naughty gift in and the other Nice and she can pick one.That would set the tone for the evening. Thanks

Santa always leaves the Mrs a new sexy lingerie item on Christmas Eve, then after he has delivered the presents, he gets to pop upstairs and empty his sack. Ho ho ho

Dbluvshb300906 wrote:

Santa always leaves the Mrs a new sexy lingerie item on Christmas Eve, then after he has delivered the presents, he gets to pop upstairs and empty his sack. Ho ho ho

This made me chuckle! Love this idea! Not seeing my fella until after Xmas unfortunately but I can imagine this being fun and sexy Xmas Eve/Day

Ha awesome idea - simple ! I’ve ended up getting myself a pair of these... https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34024 A cheap Santa Santa suit that I have quickly altered so it has no sleeves and no back on the bum ha and a really good playlist. I’ve also got her two presents that she can choose from. Depending what she picks Naughty: is a neon purple clone-a-willy vibe dildo or Nice: a chocolate version. Thought it might be quite hot for her to enjoy one while she watches me strip. I’ve also written a list of Naughty things that will inform the strip onto a red vest that I will wear and I will get her tick off the ones she would like. So it should be really fun ha