Christmas is coming, anyone started shopping yet?

Young and fun95 wrote:

I shop online and everyone gets a £10 budget, this year it's wholesale sweets for most people, don't know what to get OHs dad though, he does absolutely nothing, doesn't like anything and doesn't go anywhere! What am I meant to do?

get him this. .. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26912

For my OHs dad? Hmmmm.... Maybe not lol

I will have a field day in October as it's my birthday. I will be torn between craft stuff and lh, hoping there will be some nice deals around. There won't be a lot of my gifts from OH opened the Christmas morning this year if you know what i mean ;)

Won't be starting shopping till the early November.

Hah, my family don't even think about Christmas until it's November...

What? Can we just out things into perspective? We haven't even had halloween yet and we're talking about Christmas?!

Aaarrrggghhhh!!

But I already know what I'm getting him for Christmas and he knows what he's getting me. Just waiting for some money to come through and then we can shop :)

Not really doing Christmas this year apart from my son. I just hate it, its not magical anymore

Sum Sub wrote:

This thread can piss right off right now

+1 Sorry to soon for me, not a Xmas lover : /

The OH has already said I can have this as my Xmas prezzie to us, so for once I can't wait for it!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26592

I hate to admit it but yes, I've bought Christmas presents already. This year is unique though as I won't see my family until Christmas Eve so it's going to be special.

Not started yet.. need 3 start . ? So stuck on ideas thou :(

Sum Sub wrote:

This thread can piss right off right now

+ ∞ +1

I have nearly finished my crimbo shopping, just a couple more bits to buy.

Let's be honest, I don't think anyone at this time likes hearing about Christmas only due to the spending. (That's if you're a person having/going to be buying presents for others.) That being said its a good reminder for me to start, since if I leave it till later I'll probably will be rushing since I'm busy with school and work right up till Christmas day practically. I think the only reason I dread getting Christmas presents is because every year the list of people I need to get things for, is growing more and more and I'm trying to stay as creative as possible.

Ironically Sam Sub, I was considering getting my partner the Tenga Egg because he's new to the idea of toys and its something I could use/work into him trying. That being said, I hope he enjoys it. Haha! :P

Can I close this thread and delete it and pretend it never happened ![crying|20x20](upload://ceipqBTR0sMGMajGRWRbxCi6nYV.gif "crying")

I am so un-organised and have so much to think about and do in the next couple months, I don't even want to think about Christmas this year.

x

Yes Cazz please do... :) even the thought of Christmas right now is depressing... Like Halloween hasn't even happened!

The reactions to people thinking about Christmas is actually amusing. Hah! Though I agree entirely. That being said... Halloweeen ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif) I'M SO EXCITED! I'm one of those people who lives for decorating for Halloween. I can't get dressed up during the day due to my work, but I can after. ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

Haven't started shopping yet as there are plenty of other things to worry about first! I know what I'm getting most people though.