Cleaning Ben Wah balls

I'm new to the forum but utterly confident already of getting some excellent replies to what I suspect is a simple question...

I got some Ben Wah balls a few weeks ago and I love them dearly, but am not convinced I'm getting them as clean as is possible after each day's wear.

All suggestions and recommendations for best cleaning practices gratefully received!

Thank you :-)

PF

x

I made sure I got some where the silicone also coated the cords - far more hygienic. So I wash in hot soapy water then use toy cleaner from here to be sure x

I tend to give each toy a soapy wash after use, and every two or three usues give them a good soak in that bleach stuff you wash baby milk bottles and stuff in (not that I know much, as I don't have any kids yet...!)

Antiseptic soapy water should do the job.

SG69 x

Briiliant, thanks a lot guys-I knew I could rely on you all!

Will invest in some sterilising liquid for my collection I think. Shame I got rid of my baby's steam steriliser now lol

i swear by the lovehoney sex toy cleaner, its brilliant a few sprays then rince off under the tap and dry and your sorted. its last for ages aswell and as far as i know can be used on all toys.

Dxx

Was a little unsure about the cleanliness of the insides of the balls-does goo get inside via the string?

Maybe in time and with practice I'll upgrade to the glass balls that don't have strings. For now though I just wanna make sure the insides of the balls aren't getting mankier and nastier with each use-the amount of extra lady juice they create is incredible isn't it?! lol

PF xx

Yeah I think the worst bit is the string, so a covered string is good. I have teh Fun Factory Smart balls which are good.

Sex toy cleaner will be perfect, but you can also use vodka/alcholo designed for cleaning occasionally if there's nothing else available. A bit stronger than soap and water.