Clit clamps: are you meant to be so sore after?

Hi all.

I bought the Love Honey beginners clit clamp and tried it out for the first time today. Yes, I really enjoyed the feeling but I was quite sore for a few hours after. Is this typical of using one?

Thanks.

I don't posses a clit to be able to answer specifally, but two things spring to mind; how long did you wear it for, and did you lube?

I have never tried one but nipple clamps leaves my nipples sore for a considerable time after even for a few days. I imagine they would work on the same principal. Did you enjoy it at the time?

I'm still fairly new to clit clamps although I have tried a few and I've never experienced soreness. I've felt way more sensitive, as that's the intended purpose, but never sore. Is it possible that you adjusted it too tightly for your first try?

NatandTom wrote:

I'm still fairly new to clit clamps although I have tried a few and I've never experienced soreness. I've felt way more sensitive, as that's the intended purpose, but never sore. Is it possible that you adjusted it too tightly for your first try?

+1 to this. Be careful not to over tighten it. Have a soak in a warm bath and maybe apply a little soothing cream, bepanthen etc. I'd wait until the soreness wears off before trying again xx

We use clamps too and never had this problem. Like said above it might have been to tight or worn for to long. I only tend to wear mine for 15-30 mins. X

May be it was on too tight then.

I enjoyed it a great deal when it was on. It was just uncomfortable after.

Good tips from you all. Thank you.