Clit sucker

So i bought my wife the lovehoney x ROMP clit sucker, its the first toy thats made her squirt so it was a new and amazing for both of us, while its gets the job done very well shes looking to step up the power i have the removable battery one. Does anyone know if any of the other ones that are sold on LH are more powerful?

Thank you :slight_smile:

4 Likes

We have both the Womanizer Pro40 and the We-Vibe Melt and I (or my wife, more importantly) would stand by recommending either one.

Wifey actually would probably recommend the Pro40 as her top choice if it’s standalone on the toy’s merits. She has described its power as a little more aggressive. I don’t know that it gets any stronger than the Melt, but it only has 8 settings vs the Melt’s 12, so it the jump with each notch of the toy is more dramatic.

The Melt is a better fit for use with a partner. Either can be used in conjunction with other penetrating toys (dildo or vibrator). For some women some of the other Womanizer models are built in such a way that they can get in the way of even toys penetrating in conjunction.

We also do have the Mon Ami Rose Clit Sucker and do not recommend if more power is what you’re looking for.

3 Likes

Rechargeable will give you more power than removable batteries will. I enjoy the lower intensity so I wouldn’t make recommendations although I know the Womaniser pro40 is very popular.

2 Likes

awesome thank you, yeah the one LHxROMP blocks penetrive play so ill check out both :slight_smile:

I’ll clarify that the Pro40 can be used partnered too, but it’s a little more restrictive just due to its size/design and where the partner can be (missionary is challenging without pretty good hip mobility on the penetrator’s part; rear entry positions are more comfortable). The Melt is super flexible for partnered play and fine in almost any position you can get yourself into.

1 Like

My first clitoral suction toy was the lovehoney Romp which i loved.
The OH upgraded me to the We Vibe Melt last year, i can highly recommend this its very powerful and great for when having piv.

5 Likes

Howdy and welcome to the forum, @Jordan12

1 Like

Hi @Jordan12 :wave:
Welcome to the forum!

I’ll stick in another vote for the Melt. I don’t have the ROMP to compare to but I prefer the Melt over the Womanizers I own.

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum, our suggestion would be the womanizer model. Wife loves it, however, we have not tried any of the we vibes yet. So I don’t have a comparison.

1 Like

Thank you everyone, we went for the womaniser pro40, received it today along with a sex wedge, but unfortunately I’m under the weather so probably won’t be tested for a bit unless my wife goes solo and let’s me know lol

4 Likes

@Peitho I’m curious to know what makes you prefer the melt to womanizers? Did you notice a power difference ? I have the womanizer premium (which i really love) and was just looking at the melt since indeed as @LRLRL said, the model I own is a bit bulky compared to the melt which claims to be easier to use during intercourse due to size

Shape.

I should say, I don’t own a Premium, I have the Classic 2 and the InsideOut. Comparing the Classic 2 to the Melt though I find the Melt much easier to hold in the right place and operate, my hand likes it and I prefer the head shape over both options that come with the Womanizer. When I find the right spot it maintains it perfectly and is just the right size and shape for my clit. I can’t say I’ve noticed any difference in power between the Melt and the Womanizers though if you use the app for the Melt you can increase the power completely smoothly rather than in steps (I don’t bother with that often though).

1 Like

Ohhh interesting ! At first I got the premium because there was several sizes of heads but I should definitely look for melt because it’s all about fit and feel for me too. I assume that the premium is quite similar to the classic 2 in size/shape so that’s a very good point you bring about the HEAD SHAPE !!! You’re really convincing me to claim the melt as my next redeem !! Thanks for sharing !! And sorry for late reply :woman_facepalming: !

1 Like

I hope it works well for you!

1 Like

it is a fantastic toy. I love my clit sucker. First - i was a little skeptical but it works fantastic

I love Womanizer toys I have a pro40 and a classic and a Duo. I had an inside out. I would recommend any of them but the Duo doesn’t fit my body right unfortunately. I haven’t tried the wevibe melt to comment. I have tried the Lelo Sona which is quite powerful possibly too strong for some people.

1 Like