Clit suction stim

If any women want a new toy I can’t recommend the LoveHoney X Romp enough honestly every single time I’ve used it it’s given me a really really strong orgasm and made me squirt a few times now maybe the best toy I’ve ever used. Just a suggestion.

6 Likes

@AbigailM03 have s link

That sounds like a great buy for you @AbigailM03 Had you tried other suction toys before?

3 Likes

Great thanks veru much how did you find the head did it fit nicely @AbigailM03

Greta to know! Thanks. The wife is wanting to try one

The toy is good untill you own a womanizer. The different is crazy but I also know the price tag is aswell. The womanizer are a lot more powerful and smoother.

1 Like

Hubby got me the X Romp awhile ago as I need Clitoral stimulation to orgasm
At first I wasn’t that impressed it wasn’t a easy task to get the right spot
But once you find the best spot OMG I orgasm so quickly obviously with control I can now delay or prelong my orgasm
I’d definitely recommend but not having tried the Womaniser version I could comment
Would love to try it x

3 Likes

Agree, but I’ll add the We-vibe Melt to this as I prefer it over the Womanizers. Same power and all comes down to what shape and head work best for people.

1 Like

How do you get a seal on it

I don’t know for sure but I suspect lube would help with this. @Ajp

1 Like

I bought this for the wife and she absolutely loves it she cums so hard from it and gets her so wet every time. She talked about it to her friends at work and they then bought the same one lol.

3 Likes

@mb05

Not with this YET
Unfortunately my wife has only even managed to squirt a few times

1 Like

@Happilymarriedman84

I know my wife orgasms so quick when she is playing with this

1 Like

Yeah but she won’t relax and let it go she’s got a thing about it thinking it’s wee lol

1 Like

I agree 1000%

I bought one a while ago and its the only toy i use now! It can make me cum in less than a minute its amazing! Definitely worth a buy! :hot_face:

4 Likes

@AbigailM03 thanks for the link how did you make the seal as it looks small to fit over lady bits have you done a review

1 Like

I have one a got off competitor can’t seem to get it right help?
Thinking of purchasing one from lovehoney any recommended

1 Like

I purchased the Womanizer Lovehoney Pro40 I know there has been many very good reviews, not cheap though so worth looking when on sale or birthday discount etc. @zoetrent2011

2 Likes

I’ve got my birthday discount now so I’m just filling my basket for pay day tomoz lol :joy:

1 Like