Sucking

Best clit suction toys

I can personally highly recommend the rechargeable LH rose! It is straight to the point gets you where you want to be very quickly feels great doing it and to boot it looks pretty good too :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Everyone is different, it depends on how strong you like. There is no one size fits all.

@G_and_S like the LH rose, I found it okayish, didn’t get me where I wanted to go.

I like the Womanizer Pro40; it’s still my go-to.

My We-Vibe Melt is buried somewhere gathering dust because I just didn’t get on with it, but I believe @Peitho swears by hers.

Have you tried any so far?

2 Likes

The Pro 40 gets my vote as well.

2 Likes

The womaniser OG. Great for internal and external use. We left a review. :wink:

1 Like

The Mon Ami Rose

3 Likes

Is it wrong to say my lover? :joy: :rofl: xx

3 Likes

Exactly as @MsSubExperimenter says, my favourite out of a number of Womanizers and the Melt is 100% the Melt. I think she is exactly right when she says it depends on your likes and shape (which only you will know). I think there are a number of cheaper, less powerful models that don’t pack the same punch but once you step into the higher end it really comes down to shape and what features most appeal to you.

For me, my top clit only suction toy is 100% The Melt, the shape of the toy and especially the shape of the head are perfect for me and it has a LOT of power… but for dual stimulation I love the Duo 2 and I’m excited to see @Rob36 recommending the OG (as that’s currently en route to me after the weekend promo code :blush:)

4 Likes

Im with @Peitho, really like my melt. It is strong though, took me a while to get used to it. I find it more sucky compared to the womanisers. It doesnt have interchangeable nozzles though so its a one size fits all kind of deal. The shape is amazingly well designed though and so comfy to use and fit to the body in various positions, especially in combo with other toys and dildos (its apparently also good if you want to use it during sex, though ive never tried it like that)

The only downside ive found it the app connection can be pretty flaky. Maybe this is my internet connection, but it has had a tendency to drop the connection repeatedly for me

2 Likes

Just love your answer @Funcouple1980s

1 Like

Just being honest @steve19 xxx

1 Like

Agreed, I know they’re the same technology but the Melt feels stronger than the Womanizers. This can be a plus or a minus depending on what you like. The Melt was my first suction toy and it did take a fair few goes to get the hang of it. So, so perfect for me now though!

My husband - best ever :biting_lip:

5 Likes

I have few different ones but my favourite has to be my Melt

1 Like

My wife definitely recommends the LH X Romp, makes her orgasm every time but a bit quick
Idea if we both want a quick masturbation session

I have the 50 shades rose , its the only one i have used so cant compare but its perfect for me and it looks nice sitting on my bedside table , it has a good strength range and patterns and feels pretty amazing !

1 Like

The Lovehoney rose looks fantastic, its range of suction patterns are a big hit with my OH. :rose:

3 Likes

Please*

1 Like

Yes I think the advice would be if you have a sensitive clitoris don’t go for the suction toys
My wife enjoys the pleasure but it is quickly over she normally goes for her bullet as she takes a bit longer and in turn prelongs the pleasure to orgasm