Clit suction stim

We can’t recomend the LH rose enough! It’s a little cheaper than the pro 40 and actually works better for us! Plenty of different version colours and setting snon jt too.
Be warned though you will end up cumming within minuets once you get the hang of it :sweat_drops::heart_eyes::joy:

3 Likes

My vote still goes to The Melt. Exactly the same suction tech as the Womanizers but fits me so much better and is better to hold and operate (for me). To be honest, I probably wouldn’t go lower spec that the Pro40 (which gets a lot of love on the forum) but beyond that it’s all about what fits you as an individual and which features are then important to you.

1 Like

Red Rose user. Wife is willing but not able to get ‘over the hill’ yet ! Maybe due to virtually being celibate due to botched Vag surgery. Hoping to find the right spot eventually !

1 Like

I ordered this one for my oh. Just arrived today. I will report back her thoughts after the weekend

Is the Melt quieter than the Womanizer range at all? I do love mine, but they could definitely do with being a bit quieter lol

2 Likes

Sadly, not really, the Melt uses the same motor tech so pretty much the same. The smart silent feature on the Premium and Duo 2 make them quieter when not in contact with your skin which helps but honestly I’ve not tried any suction toy I would describe as quiet!

2 Likes