Clit toy recommendations

Hi. I’m looking for a toy that can be used in missionary position to stimulate my clit when he is inside me. Any suggestions? Gone round in circles looking through the website!

I’d also like a suction one to use by myself. The only toy I really use is the Fifty Shades Greedy Girl which I love.

3 Likes

Hey,

If you search the forum there are loads of threads :slight_smile:

1 Like

My partner simply loves the wands you can find on love honey, her avourite option is the smaller size ones, easier to manoeuvre.
Great for me also, I can feel the vibrations and more often than not we climax at the sametime.

1 Like

I have (and still am!) but there’s so much and I get confused :joy:

Hi :wave: @IndigoGirl welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face:

For solo use I absolutely love my womanizer Pro40 and the premium.

During our sessions, I like to use a bullet, my favourite is the mantric bullet.

Hope you find something :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Trying out the mantric bullet tonight!

2 Likes

Hiya @IndigoGirl :wave::wave:

Welcome to the forum.

Can’t help with toys and PIV as partner won’t entertain the use of them together…but sure you will get plenty of help here.

For solo use I love my wands…FSOG greedy girl rabbit…bullet and my womanizer.

Good luck.

1 Like

The Mantric bullet is small enough to fit between you but powerful enough to work really well.

2 Likes

I personally love the Tracey Cox pebble or LH mini wand during sex. We used Doxy last time in missionary and :exploding_head:

PS get s wand! It’s the staple of any sex toy kit :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks everyone! Mantric bullet and wand in my basket! So far. I’m still looking.

Edit: I found s voucher code.
I did the spin the wheel thing the other day and got 20% off but the code wasn’t emailed to me. Any way of finding out what it was?

Which wand? :yum:

@IndigoGirl welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@Cali_Nyx the Mantric. But I’m looking at a couple of others still.

Womaniser starlet also in basket.

1 Like

Wevibe Chorus.
Get the newer model (dearest) as it is a better size and shape.

1 Like

Hi @IndigoGirl welcome to the forum. I like to use my We vibe melt when we are having piv, it has a slim design which i find works great in cowgirl position.

1 Like

@IndigoGirl I almost always use a clit vibe when we have sex, and these are my two favorites :point_down: Hope you find a fun one to try!

1 Like

What about a wand? Or a

My OH go to’s for clit stim is the Mantric Wand, or a Womanizer clit sucker depending on her mood. The matric wand is awesome for all over massage too…and also as nice for people with penis’ as well as ones with vulva.

1 Like

This one is my wifes go to toy to use during sex:

2 Likes

Thanks everyone, your replies were definitely helpful.

In the end it came down to cost. I got the Womaniser Starlet, Mantric Bullet, DOTD LH Wand (with plans to upgrade at some point) and stocked up on some lube :slight_smile:

Added a couple of things to Favourites so I can look out for them being on offer.

3 Likes