Clitoral Suction and Air

Hi :slight_smile:

Browsing the site earlier I somehow fit a page that explained the two types but can I for the life of me find it now.

Also finding it a bit confusing as an item may come up as suction but then the info reads air.

Can anyone point me in tge right direction.

2 Likes

Hello :wave:

I think it may mean air suction as opposed to mechanical, I am hazarding a guess as I have not used one, being a male it would be a bit silly to try ha.

If you click the :mag: top right of the page and enter Clitoral suction you may be able to find the topic you had read before.

1 Like

Thanks DP tried that, been through my history as well, think it was one of those pages that jump s to another page and you can never get it back :no_mouth:

1 Like

Thats a shame, I have had that happen to myself a few times and it is really annoying. Hopefully someone else may be of help to you.

1 Like

Can you give an example of one of the toys you’re talking about that is confusing you? Maybe someone who owns it can help explain. I’m not sure what thread you’re talking about I’m afraid so can’t link to it.

Generally speaking though, the suction toys use what Womanizer describe as Pleasure Air Technology (but they all work in the same way). The end surrounds in a vacuum but doesn’t touch your clit and the toys create changes in air pressure that pulsate. Essentially they’re sonic vibrators and feel incredible.