Clitoral Suction Toy

I just wanted to say that after using a Clitoral Suction Toy I wish we had bought one long long ago.

We have been using toys for many years but were never really tempted by the suction toys… Do not fall into the same trap and get one ordered! I know everyone is different but we have gone from 20-40 mins of vibrator play to 2-3 minute orgasms and wanting more.

Thank you Lovehoney!

7 Likes

Mrstoysrus loves hers, definitely one that is used regularly

1 Like

Definitely my favourite type of toy. It takes you to know what kind of power and vibes your body enjoys, but when you get a suitable one…:woozy_face:

2 Likes

100% agree, mine gets a lot of use both solo and as a couple!

Another chiming in that it’s my wife’s favorite kind of toy. Pro40 is her go-to in general, but she also really enjoys the Melt for use with intercourse (just a better fit between two bodies).

Contrary to many other comments, though, she doesn’t get hit with the 2 minute orgasm but finds that it’s so powerful she rather enjoys drawing it out and fighting against it until it sucks the orgasm right out of her (that’s her description), pretty consistently around the 10 minute mark is her limit. I haven’t ever heard (or read) anyone else describing it like that.

yeah we got our first one about a year ago and now have 3. The Lovehoney Rose is our cleanup hitter.

1 Like

I bought one for my OH, and she couldn’t thank me enough, it blew her mind. She was always a mini vibrator kind of woman, but she said this one made her orgasm so quickly and it is now her new best friend. She sometimes lets me watch her masturbate with it and she doesn’t last long.

2 Likes

I have like six clit suction toys. I love them so much. I can’t get enough.