Clitoral Vibrations

Hi

I have a We-Vibe bullet and I only like it on constant vibrate. I hate using patterns when using my toy. Is this normal? I only enjoy constant vibrations in play not - on,off,on,off or different lengths of buzz patterns.

Any advice is great thanks, do you like constant or do you prefer the patterns?

PL x

For me this is perfectly normal, I never use the patterns on any of my toys. I just have them on constant vibrations but sometimes vary the strength - start off gentle and ramp it up to 10 as things get going !

Totally normal! I like consistency and the only pattern I've ever really liked is the wave one that we-vibe do and one I did myself on the we-vibe 4 app.

I'm the opposite, the constant vibrations aren't too exciting and is much harder for me to get good stimulation from them. Give me a funky pattern and I'll be the happiest ever. I just love the "random" one on the Mia 2 bullet :D.

wildflower wrote:

For me this is perfectly normal, I never use the patterns on any of my toys. I just have them on constant vibrations but sometimes vary the strength - start off gentle and ramp it up to 10 as things get going !

+1 I find patterns can be disruptive - I'm nearly there and it changes, so frustrating

This is me too.
I've only found one thing with patterns I like, and even then, meh.
Differernt things for differernt people, don't worry about it! :)

wildflower wrote:

+ 2 Same here :) xx

In general I whack clitoral vibes up to constant full speed from the off but sometimes I'll start slow and let it build. I have a couple of toys where I like one of the patterns but I still prefer constant. I'm definitely not a fan of random patterns though, they always change at the wrong time and it's frustrating.

I don't like the patterns. I use my vibrator on the strongest constant speed. The patterns and lower speeds do nothing for me! :(

Thank you for replying everyone I feel normal now. I was worried,

OUCH! Thank you ;) wrote:

In general I whack clitoral vibes up to constant full speed from the off but sometimes I'll start slow and let it build. I have a couple of toys where I like one of the patterns but I still prefer constant. I'm definitely not a fan of random patterns though, they always change at the wrong time and it's frustrating.

This is also me :)

I'm usually a "whack it up to full speed" kinda girl too, patterns annoy me generally, but I've just found one I love with patterns, so never stop exploring because you might surprise yourself one day

Foxxy wrote:

I'm usually a "whack it up to full speed" kinda girl too, patterns annoy me generally, but I've just found one I love with patterns, so never stop exploring because you might surprise yourself one day

I am just like this, full power always!
Never really been a fan of pulses until I purchased a powerful vibe which has one pulse on there which I really enjoy. Other than that one toy though, pulses aren't usually for me.

I always used my toy on the highest, constant setting.

Normally i would turn the dial straight to full power, I do like to cycle throught the patterns on my vibes if i find a single speed gets to the point it isn't doing anything for me the patterns will re-awake my body. The only two patterns i can O from are the last two pulse and escalation modes on my Sqweel go

I hate patterns and fast speeds, i only use my bullets etc on the lowest setting

Well PinkLucy, looks like I'm the odd one out rather than you haha! :D