vibration patterns

I have just been wondering about this really and have never seen a thread about it so I thought I would ask.

I never use the patterned vibrations on a Vibe, just the constant Slow/Med/High

What about you? do you use the patterns or stick to the contant vibes?

my magic wand has 10 setting but i only use one: the constant high :)

quite like the strong pulcing one but i find all the others realy difficult to tell appart and dont really do anything for me.

I do like patterns, but not all suit me. Thats why I like my Minna Ola, because I can create one which really suits me. But sometimes, especially when I want quicky, I just use constant vibrations, because patterns do not make me orgasm, although I do enjoy them a lot, as a tease.

My vibe has 10 functions but I only ever use Slow/Med/High

The patterns just don't seem to do anything for me at all

For me - constant vibrations do nothing - no matter how strong they are.

However, the right pattern could really escalate the feeling to really high levels.

Orgasm? Not really sure what that is, nor that it is a pleasant feeling.

Laveila wrote:

I do like patterns, but not all suit me. Thats why I like my Minna Ola, because I can create one which really suits me. But sometimes, especially when I want quicky, I just use constant vibrations, because patterns do not make me orgasm, although I do enjoy them a lot, as a tease.

I'm the same. Patterns are mostly for teasing and a lot of them annoye me. I really like my Ola as I can make my own patterns, but if I want a quick orgasm I want a continious vibe. I also prefer rumbly vibrations over buzzy.

Good topic! I thought that my wife would enjoy the variety of vibration patterns from modern vibrators, but she only ever uses the continuous modes (albeit at different strengths) and gets annoyed if she accidentally triggers a pulsed mode instead. She likes the throbbing sensation of me inside her, though, so I assume that the pulsing of a vibrator motor just isn't comparable to this -- at least, for the vibes that she's tried so far.

Like to start with the patterns just to tease but to orgasm its the constant vibe...high as possible.

My Hitachi wand has two settings I never use two I;ve squirted and am shattered from one.

i like escalating pulses with some toys - the electrostim set it's definatley that instead of a constant even at the low intensities where its more a vibration than muscle moving

my main vibration toy though is a wand and i like just constant vibe, though the strength varies untill i reach the highest. while its constant speed i do find i have to move the wand or myself or i go numb

random ones on the lelo tor ring..... very nice :)

I tend not to like vibrations anywhere myself, with a couple of notable exceptions. Lucy virtually always goes for solely high constant with vibrators, and only really seems to enjoy clitoral vibrations.

Alex.

I generally go for strong constant vibrations - patterns annoy me. That being said I do own a vibe that has a fast pulsing setting which is quite nice

I always go for the constant ones, increasing the strength as I go. The only exception to this is one of the patterns on the vibra-exciter is a really good tease.

magic wand and turn up full blast slllooooowwwwllllyyyyyyyy x

Can't stand patterns, never use them, tend to go straight for the highest strength vibration, except with the wand which needs building up haha!

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

Can't stand patterns, never use them, tend to go straight for the highest strength vibration, except with the wand which needs building up haha!

totally agree with you if not experimented first can be way too much

I like the constants (L, M and then H) and dont use the patterns at all....

Mary Poppins wrote:

I like the constants (L, M and then H) and dont use the patterns at all....

god bless ya mary poppns x

I usually use constant vibrations myself. As others have said, the patterns are nice for teasing and all. :) Though I have found that they can bring me to the point of orgasm, but I can never actually orgasm using them, because (I find anyway) at that point, the patterns are too distracting and there's usually not a constant, unbroken vibration during the pulses that's long enough for me to orgasm. :/