Clits

Variety is the spice of life! My OH doesn’t like me playing with hers much because she says it tickles too much! On the other hand my ex could have multiple from me just playing hers!

What I want/need changes so frequently! It also changes with which point in my cycle I am at.

In the middle of my cycle it’s all the harsh/strong sucking, nibbling, fingers in vagina and anus. All the touching/stimulating

Towards the end of my cycle it’s gentle, still all the touching but much more gently. Gentle licks, butt plug as opposed to fingers, more tenderness and care. I need lube as I’m nearing my period and digestive patterns change as does mood, hydration levels, energy levels, sensitivity etc.

Beginning of my cycle it’s more loving and sensual. I need nipple stimulation to get me started. I need to feel wanted and loved and desired. It’s all about the build up and the reconnection after the end of the period.
It’s all about the mood being right.

Lots of different things get me going and involving different areas of the body to allow myself to climax via oral/clit stimulation.

Might be worth tracking her cycle with her and seeing when she’s most relaxed throughout her cycle to allow you to try?

3 Likes

I love having my clit stimulated. Tongue is the best. Various rhythms and speeds. I need my clit rubbed to O. It’s super sensitive at first and almost hurts to touch but once turned on, it’s amazing! Definitely gets larger when licked and played with.

1 Like