Clockwork vibe

Had to show you guys and girls these new toys, would you use a wind-up vibrator, they have got a teddy to hide vibes in and the erectile monitor, but Im not sure it would do anyones ego any good to know how much a guy is packing?

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/tips-moves/weird-sex-toys

See what you all think, made me smile ?

I hate Cosmo it is, but I can't take anything from that article seriously. As if the use of an erectile quality monitor as a punishment wouldnt be degrading enough, Cosmo seriously debunks themselves with this sentence: "It should be beyond obvious why using a vibrator in public is a horrible idea"

I might have dreamt it, but I swear LH sell (or at least used to sell) the wind up vibrator!

Whoever designed the erectile metre obviously has a sick sense of humour or knows his packing alot of punch. i feel it is a very unfair device for any man.

That erectile monitor is evil!

Eep, quite a lot of people would disagree with this: "it should be beyond obvious why using a vibrator in public is a horrible idea"

I'm biased, but I reckon our Weird & Wonderful section on the blog is awesome!

not a very positive article to read first thing in a morning think who ever wrote it needs to try something other than missionary!!! sounds like it was written by my prudest little sister lol

I cant see whats wrong with three out of the five that they say are 'weird' and the I love my muff kit is more cheesy than weird.

How the heck I turned out to be as sexually open as I am after reading Cosmo when I was in my teens is anyones guess as they have a very blinkered view on sex.

The tone of that piece is awful, oh so scandalized and superior. It's like they've transposed obsolete 'sex is bad' attitudes onto these particular objects. "Weird as hell" vs "Weird & Wonderful"? The titles say so much.

Can you imagine if the erection monitor catches on? In addition to the threads expecting women to have tape-measured every man we've ever been with as part of our routine quality assessment procedures, we'll get demands to reveal the minimum acceptable 'force'. Guess we'd best get teaching our lady bits to give digital read-outs. :-)

I actually like the idea of the Earth Angel and almost ordered one before from eden fantasy. It's got some rather good reviews too.

how about this :)

http://www.sydesjokes.com/pictures/c/clockwork_vibrator.gif

What an awful article, seriously, who thought of that?!?

There are so many things that you shouldn't do in sex they say do that and so many things you should try and they are saying it's weird. I thought our society was more sexually open? - with teens reading things like that then we will have a new society of prude and anti-sex and pleasure. *sigh*

Im so relieved you guys thought the same, Im amazed they get away with it, they must have had some complaints by now...hmmmm!

Yes Masquerade i agree we finally live in a world that we can be reasonably sexually open and they go and write that arrogant rubbish!!!

I actually meant the products made me smile not the article , I must be careful what i write in future. the muff spa kit and the teddy and....... a clockwork vibe... great in powercuts when youve flattened the last of the batteries, but how often would that happen...oh ok you have to be ready for all events..lol!

As for the erection monitor its humiliating for men, I suppose its just a joke piece between friends, wedding pressie that sort of thing, still I hated it and the article.

The only bit I liked was the teddy Ive not seen them before..now wheres my winnie the poo and the scissors......

I haven't seen a teddy before, however I have seen pillows and things like that. When I was about 15 and had one sex toy, I used to hide it in a stuffed pillow case. Worked well and no-one thought to check :)

The clockwork vibrator would be really good for folks who camp a Lot, as in people who go out and camp for weeks in the middle of nowhere. It would also be quite good for people who are very conscious about the environment. I agree that it might not seem very practical, and I cerintly am not desperate to buy one, but i'm glad they exist and are on sale. =)

The Only thing i agree with in that entire, horrible article is having a hide your vibe teddy with children in the house.

"That's.....uuuuh.....just, fuzzies....pace maker kids, now give Mummy her toys, toy! toy, back."

Whenever I used to have stuffed animals, or my friends did, the first things people did was pick them up and squeeze them.

Women have a conveniently inbuilt "erectile monitor" do they not?

Can it a) Go in and b) induce an orgasm?

The teddy one is odd and similarly redundant as most have removable outers for washing and accordingly a zip up the bag if one wishes to use it a sex toy repository.

Odd.