cloning troubles

hey guys! me and my SO bought a clone a willy kit a little while ago and were disapointed i gave it an honest review but was wondering if anyone had the same issue with the

product, http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2448

my review hasnt yet been aproved so i am unable to link it, how ever i will summerise here, the process was followed to the letter and the end product came out as described it was me EXACTLY every tiny detail on me so for that i comend the product it cloned my member as it said it would.

however, the toy didnt not function as hoped it was extremely rough and felt like sandpaper while in use not all the lube in the world was gonna help with this one it was agonising for me and my partner.

i just wanted to know if anyone else has had this problem and if so what they did about it

Hi we did one, and we had to have two goes, but mainly because we needed more of the material, because OH is so big. In hindsight I wished I had kept the mould so I would just have to buy more filling if I wanted another one. I absolutely love mine and we had fun doing it, even though we had to do it twice.

We had to do it twice and they both failed miserably so called it a day.

yeah ours didnt go well either i struggle to reach my full potential under the time stress and having to do it while my roommate was in made it worse.