Collar play for vanilla couple

Another topic was started on how to introduce collar and gag play to a partner, but it then took a different direction so I didn’t reply . When we were still vanilla we played with the typical Velcro cuffs and anklets that had you spread eagle on the bed. Fun stuff for a vanilla couple. It didn’t help that my partner had been physically abused in the past. The way we got past the collar issue (she didn’t like anything on her neck) is by using black ribbon. 1" black satin ribbon tied around her neck with a big bow in back did it. Once we were spent I tugged on the bow and slid the ribbon off the front of her neck. A little odd for both of us but it wasn’t long before we both upgraded to leather versions.

3 Likes

I’d say if you’re in to collar play, you’re not vanilla.

So what is collar play? I like the look and would like MrsS to wear one, however I would like to learn more.
I did ask in another post, but the answers (while useful) strayed from my original question.

Collars can go a bunch of different ways. Usually they indicate one’s submissiveness and can be worn 24/7 or weekend warrior style. Most are leather with many that can be locked on with a small luggage type pad lock. There are others that look like jewelry and require a very specialized tool to remove and are more or less permanent if that is the lifestyle. Often they also have D rings on the front and both sides for restraint which can be fun. In the true sense of a collar it means you have given yourself completely to another. Hope that helps…

Yep. I would 95% agree with that but there are a few vanilla folks that want to feel a little frisky from time to time.

Collar play can also just be wearing a collar and lead for a bit of extra bondage and restraint fun without it being a full or part time commitment. It goes on and then comes off afterwards. That’s how I wear it. He uses the lead as leverage and pulls me to him as he pushes himself into me. It’s delicious and can be worn in whatever way you’re comfortable with.

2 Likes