Commando

Hubbys gone commando a few times when we’ve gone out for the day, he knows it turns me on, I’ll brush up against him, I’ll give it a quick grab. He knows it drives me crazy :drooling_face: a few times it’s got the better of me and we’ve had to sneak off somewhere :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Frequently going commando, but not in the winter or when on my bike (far to risky)

1 Like

I have worn underwear maybe twice in a year :laughing:

so I personally prefer full back panties silk on both me and my wife she prefers to not wear any

I haven’t worn panties for some years now. (You lose track!) Don’t miss them at all.
(This is only possible because my Mirena has stopped my period completely)

2 Likes

I put some on yesterday for the first time in nearly 4 months and couldn’t wait to take them off! I haven’t missed them at all and no periods either for me due to a hysterectomy. There are certain occasions in which I would wear them such as for pics or for dressing up in a sexy lingerie set but not sure I’d bother again for day to day wear.

4 Likes

I think you’re ready @wildflower. One of the best decisions I made.

2 Likes

When my Mrs does this to me it has a similar effect, always gets a reaction :grinning::grinning:

I’ve been commando since 1971

1 Like

I regularly go commando since I like the added freedom and occasional ball slapping if I get active. Wife on the other hand never goes without knickers

2 Likes

I love going commando, the only time I wear any, is if I wear crotchless knickers for him while we’re being naughty :smirk: and when he cums :sweat_drops: inside me then I’ll put a pair on :face_with_hand_over_mouth::shushing_face:

3 Likes