Going Commando !

do you ever go commando ? / why do you go commando ? / have you got yourself off like it ?

Very often, OH loves it, clearly, and it's naughty.....

I rarely wear pants... I love the feeling being free and air around my bits!

I go commando if my undies are going to show through whatever I'm wearing but seeing as I only ever wear a g-string anyway I don't tend to have problems with vpl unless it's a really bodycon dress.

Sometimes I'll go without at other times as my OH likes it :)

Love my missus to do this but she always rebuffs it and says it's not for her and can get messy. Doh. Again it's naughty and I'd love her to do it.

I've done it a few times but don't think she's in to it, she prefers me in boxers.

Ragnar Lodbrok wrote:

No longer go Commando after too many painful experiences in trying to prise the skin of my penis (and sometimes my testicles) from the closed zips of my jeans!!
Pulling a zip up too quickly (and without thinking about exposed parts) can have very painful consequences! Ouch!!

I'm with Ragnar on this one, too many hishaps over the years. So for the last 20+ years I wear thongs and g-strings when I go out on a nice night.

I rarely wear pants...There's just something about not wearing any that I love! Doesn't matter if I'm at work or out on the town, they hardly make an appearance.

Is it really a massive turn on for guys knowing that a girl isn't wearing any? Xx

ChloJakes wrote:

I rarely wear pants...There's just something about not wearing any that I love! Doesn't matter if I'm at work or out on the town, they hardly make an appearance.

Is it really a massive turn on for guys knowing that a girl isn't wearing any? Xx

Hell yeah it is!!!

Often go commando, especially in dresses - feeling fully exposed and knowing that anyone could catch me out at any time is amazing

ChloJakes wrote:

Yes, it's a turn on definitely. I think its because your pussy is exposed.

ChloJakes, Is it a turn on for girls knowing that a guy isn't wearing any underwear ?

My husband is off work for 17 days, and so I told him wasn't going to wear any for the entire time he was off. He got very excited!

We've been working on our home, so I've been wearing short dresses whilst we've been doing it, so I've been flashing him a lot. I appear to have been shagged several times a day since I started. *innocent smile*

I felt a little sad yesterday that I only had 5 days left, so I may well carry it on. I have to say I haven't missed them, and since I have a mirena, I don't have periods to contend with!

(Oh and yes ChloJakes, for him, any woman not wearing panties is a massive turn on, especially if with a skirt or dress.)

Sophiachaplinxxx wrote:

Often go commando, especially in dresses - feeling fully exposed and knowing that anyone could catch me out at any time is amazing

It turns out I feel like this too. I don't set out to flash, but the feeling gives a rush!

KinkyMira wrote:

Sophiachaplinxxx wrote:

It turns out I feel like this too. I don't set out to flash, but the feeling gives a rush!

Just realised this was unclear. I mean the feeling of being exposed, not the feeling of flashing. I have never flashed anyone apart from my husband, and I have no intention of ever doing otherwise.

I definitely wouldn't be horrified if a guy wasn't wearing any haha! Now thinking about it, I actually really like the idea of it...

Hmm.

My OH does it all the time we are on holiday. She jokes that it cut down on the laundry lol Its a big turn on for both of us.

A friend of mine is a dentist and he had a lady patient in his chair last summer who was commando he found this out when under aesthetic she slide down the chair! His female assistant gasped and covered her lady bits with a tissue. after treatment they lifted her up in the chair and she knew nothing about flashing them whilst unconscious. LOL

I prefer to but I live with people. I do however exclusively wear my pyjamas commando.

Yes, in summer. He goes commando when he wears his kilt, whatever the season.

We always go commando on holiday...Less items to pack...lol

Was there a time any of you here masturbated whilst commando ?