Condom Advice

My OH and I have always used condoms but recently they have really been starting to rub and annoy him! We've not switched brands so was wondering if anyone had a solution?

What condoms are you using at the moment? Do you use plenty of lubricant? Also, are they the correct size for his penis?

OH and I use condoms for a few days a month as we practice fertility awareness, and we just use anything we can find! Recently though we have switched to EXS Air Thins condoms and they're fantastic, very comfortable for him and pleasurable for both of us.

We've found that Durex condoms can irritate him, so we avoid that brand now. He doesn't have a latex allergy so no idea why that is!

Where are they rubbing?

If it's his 'head' or 'rim' then a small and I mean small amount of lube in the tip might just stop any distraction of the rubbing. You don't want the lube transfering to his shaft otherwise the condom just may come off inside!

Hope this helps.

Enjoy. x

It has been Durex extended pleasure ones recently but we've used them before and he's been okay. Will look into the EXS Air Thins condoms thanks :-)

Also try the Mates Skyns, they're latex free and feel barely there. No irritation and they do different sizes.

GingerClaire wrote:

It has been Durex extended pleasure ones recently but we've used them before and he's been okay. Will look into the EXS Air Thins condoms thanks :-)

They're sold on Lovehoney, either in a box of 12 or 100 I think. Supposedly the thinnest ones in the world, so they feel pretty good (all considering) xx

Boogaloo. Durex use 'Benzocaine' that could cause the iritation.

BrumGuy wrote:

Boogaloo. Durex use 'Benzocaine' that could cause the iritation.

Oooh, good to know! We wondered why they made him so sore, definitely will be avoiding them in the future and sticking with Pasante or EXS. :)

Boogaloo wrote:

What condoms are you using at the moment? Do you use plenty of lubricant? Also, are they the correct size for his penis?

OH and I use condoms for a few days a month as we practice fertility awareness, and we just use anything we can find! Recently though we have switched to EXS Air Thins condoms and they're fantastic, very comfortable for him and pleasurable for both of us.

We've found that Durex condoms can irritate him, so we avoid that brand now. He doesn't have a latex allergy so no idea why that is!

I must second this. i have many reviews on different condoms and still found the EXS air thins the best. The fit fantastic and you cannot even feel that there is anything there. I've found recently the 50 shades ones whilst fantastic do tend to roll up.

I also have a problem with durex i can use them and i like them but they are in no way 'thin' you know you are wearing one :)

Hope this helps good luck!