Condom choice

Unfortunately (in a way) I find myself back on the dating scene and will be spending next weekend with a female friend. I need to stock up on condoms and I was just thinking which condoms appeal most to the women out there? In my previous dating days I would often use ribbed ones, but some women told me they found them uncomfotable. What's your experience?

I prefer thin / real feel non latex condoms personally.

With my last OH, we usually used Real Feel when we needed to use condoms as well. Thanx for the reply X

Men in swinger clubs always seem to expect the women to provide condoms and lube. She currently has Magnum 'Her Pleasure' ones in her clubbing shag-bag which are oversize around the shaft and allow a more natural sensation for both. We have a collection of various makes for home meets or she'll use what friends bring,

I recently bought a load of condoms, Mrs Pheebs tell me the ribbed nobblers (for want if a better description) don’t heighten her arousal during sex whatsoever. She prefers the smooth natural skin flared ones that keep my shape.

I went a bit mad ( if you can believe that?) and bought a clinic pack (came with envelopes and everything) of these https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26002 from LoveHoney they’re more comfortable and sensitive than Durex, they’re lubricated (not spermicidally) and they fit the larger man. That’s 144 for £25 and if they’re going out to family planning clinics, they have to be good for that and I don’t know Im wearing one, neither does she and we are impressed with them. 

I really hate condoms but I find the regular pasante ones good. Ribs and dots can cause a bit too much friction and heat that’s not particularly pleasant. Lube is the answer to that though

I don’t like the ribbed ones much. Often cause a stinging/burning sensation. I’m not fond of Durex as a brand either. I like Mates personally, their extra lubricated condoms are the best I’ve ever used.

Skyn non latex for me. They don't smell of rubber and I'm told by OH that they're comfortable and feel thin.

We always used Mates (bare-back nowadays as we're monogamous and old lol) I hated ribbed or floavoured ones as they always seemed to give me cystitis!

Thanks for the advice. I've used Skyns in the past and they were good. But Durex Invisible have been the best from my point of view - really were the closesr thing to bareback, Wil have some ribbed in reserve - only to be used if my partner has used them before and is happy with them.

We're currently using these https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=596 theyre certainly better than some others.

Mates Skyns for me. Latex free.

Definitely might be worth playing it safe with latex free condoms if you don’t know for sure if she is sensitive.

We have tried a lot in the past but Skyns were always the best in the condoms we tried. Reliable and decent thinness/sensitivity.

I don't remember the ribbed ones being particularly arousing back in the day when we used them. I prefered the more natural thinner ones and we used to get them from the family planning clinic.

I'm pretty glad our condom days are behind us as I hated the smell of them!

Crown condoms feel just like bareback. Voted best condom 16 years in a row too.