Confused and possibly disappointed (LH Ebay Store)

@Lovehoney_Nick @Lovehoney_Brenna

If they’re a legitimate Lovehoney seller can we mention/link to the deals on the forum? (and the amazon one, if that’s official too)

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Members we miss

Yep, I can’t see why not :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I seem to have opened a can of worms :grimacing: just wanted to say thank you to Lovehoney for the way they have dealt with this, they’ve been brilliant.

It was never my intention to highlight any price differences or make anyone feel like they have lost out by paying more for something I honestly was just concerned it might have been ‘a tad dodgy’. If it had come to it and I was still unsure I would have paid the extra and bought from the main website as sometimes it’s worth the extra for their fantastic customer service alone.

Anyway @Lovehoney_Nick hopefully this might help clear the stock :grin:

1 Like

Thanks for the edit @Ian_Chimp

1 Like

I think you’ve done us a big favour. :+1: I’m not sure many of us knew about the other Lovehoney stores, but now we can chat about them on the boards and hopefully share a few more bargains. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Small tip. Direct searches in eBay don’t necessarily bring things up. Search for what you want in Google and click on the eBay links there :wink:

I managed to get a few Mantric items recently that are out of stock on the LH website, e.g.

For £30.59. Free P&P.

And I also bought 2 of the Mantric bullets for £43.19 combined (currently £44.99 each) - I got to apply an additional eBay discount voucher. (Got one for my sister as well as me)

All came via the expected LH channels, in the usual LH box. :+1:

4 Likes