damn it!

I usually buy all of my toys and gear off of Lovehoney, until the other day I was having a look on amazon and came across two toys I liked, a red medium sized butt plug and a anal wand. I ordered them and they arrived today.
But before I bought them I couldn't find them on lovehoney, I obviously wasn't looking hard enough. I do recall been half asleep as I looked. And today as I was doing my usual daily browse. I found them on lovehoney.

im so gutted about missing out on my points. But thats my own stupid fault.
Could I still review my toys on here or would you advise to just do it on Amazon?

1 Like

You could do your review on both sites, just use different writing pieces. But you are allowed to do reviews on LH for toys that you bought elsewhere. So if you are really dedicated to the site, you could just do your reviews here.

You could still write a review of the toys from what I understand. But why not return it and buy again from love honey?

I would return it. But ive had a crappy experience with returning things from amazon in the past. So I try not to.

I will do a short review for amazon and an essay for lovehoney. Although. The size of the butt plug is incredibly intimidating! Should probably purchase some lube xD

Was it the lovehoney amazon store you bought them from?

I think one of them was x

Never knew Amazon sold such things. Lovehoney still wins with their Oh points and all round winning service!

Never know wrote:

Never knew Amazon sold such things. Lovehoney still wins with their Oh points and all round winning service!

I think lovehoney have an amazon store! Was wondering if the op bought it from there maybe they could transfer the points although its unlikely.