Copper Coil, Marina Coil & Ben Wa Balls.

Heyyyyyyy,
I was just wondering i've got the copper coil right now and ive just bought the Ben Wa Jiggle Balls, is it alright to use them with the copper coil?

Also i'm getting the copper coil took out in a couple weeks for the marina one so will it still be alright?

Muchh lovee,

Bubbbs ;x

I used Ben Wa Jiggle Balls whilst I had my copper coil several times and it was absolutely fine. As they are smooth they shouldn't interfere at all. The only way it could do any damage is if there was a way for the coil string to attach to them and be pulled out, but not only is this really unlikely it's rare to find jiggle balls that aren't smooth and round with nothing to get caught if they tried!

If you're not sure I'd ask your doctor, but for me it was absolutely fine :) I hated the coil but at least it didn't get in the way of anything!

Awesome!

What are they like??

I've only just bought them due to having a baby last year and my pelvic floor muscles' are awful.

I hate the coil too so it's annoying that i've got to get the marina one, only due to constant cramps with the copper coil.

I think they're great! I've used them on their own and with a partner and I think they're fabulous. I know some women who say they don't feel much from them and it may depend on your muscles - I'm young and haven't had children so for me they aren't for tightening but pleasure alone.

I've used them on their own (I have the Midnight Velvet Duo Ben Wa Balls) where I knew I'd be in a car for an hour down country lanes. I was on my way to visit my partner at the time and the difference they made was unbelievable. I'm not usually one to climax from G-spot stimulation alone but these balls have shown me that it's about a slow build up and not that I'm unable to!

After an hour of jiggling and a couple of near-orgasms, I finally got home. Needless to say I was already in the mood and it took less than a minute of sex with him to give me one of the best (and only) G-spot orgasms of my life! I'm absolutely convinced it was the balls' doing! If you're patient it really pays off.

I also used them with my partner where he was teasing the rest of my body with his hands, including some spanking a la Ana Steele, and every now and then he would move the balls around really fast with the external loop. That was insane! They are really versatile and I'd recommend giving them a go. Every woman should try them as they are really inexpensive and a unique sensation.

I was wondering about this too, thanks for the advice!