Could/Did you have sex in the heatwave last week?

Were you able to turn up the heat even more by having sex last week when the tempreatures hit 30+ deg? I could barely think or function but was thinking how those who did found it, please share :p

We had Thursday planned as date night, but decided to wait until Friday when the forecast was cooler, a very pleasurable afternoon was had!

Yes.

Due to family commitments we have specific windows in the week available to us for sex so, come Hell or High Water, we have sex at those times..

No ![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif)

Even though a partner visited me over the weekend, I was so hot (not in a good way) that I didn't feel like risking getting a heat stroke just for a little sex. I took care of it myself today, though ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

I rather enjoy having sex during the heat so yeah me and the wife did it a few times.

Deployed two tower fans on either side of the bed!

Nope. Was too hot and sticky for intercourse, so we got each other off other ways such has hand/blow jobs and fingering and him using toys on me. Planning on making up for it rest of this week though ;)

Yes. Put a few steel and glass toys in a bowl of ice water. Used them to cool us down and it worked a treat.

You can buy cooling mats you could put under the sheet or alongside you. When I've been really hot I've draped it over me for a few minutes.

Steel is great, though. I still felt the residual coldness several minutes later.

Oh yes, love the heat, there's something about feeling the sun on my back that gets me hot and horny. ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ˜‹

Yep, ran 3.5 miles for it in the heat of early Thursday evening - gotta keep those legs in shape ;). Glowing on arrival, I was given a sexy wash down in the shower, a massage then naughtiness, dipping in sweat again in no time at all. Fantastic. I love the heat. Can't get enough. It's never too hot!!!

Yes absolutly we did. Cold shower afterwards though but yes we got frisky

Oh yes. We love the heat and it means less clothes for her

ahhh, summer how I miss it so.....

Yes love not sweaty sex

Yes orally on o h

Yes...

Fan on full blast.

Over in 5 minutes.

Straight into a cold shower.

![](upload://nXzNBAACFMemirV1148YTO7ENey.gif)

Yes, the sweat really turns me on

Yes we enjoy sex even if itโ€™s really hot we often have the fan on when it was hot a week or so ago though I did work up a big sweat and needed a shower after but that just added to us having some shower fun to. If itโ€™s to hot and we are a bit not feeling it we often do oral or other ways to still get our pleasure.

I did, couldnt open the window as we live on the ground floor (don't want to become a neighbourhood attraction) but we set up a fan right on us and it worked fine! Still was pretty hot but worth it!

Far too warm for us!