The heatwave + Sex

Do you have more sex when the weather is hot?

2 Likes

Possibly less, but more outdoors.

Sunshine defo makes me more horny, but ended up needing a cold shower after yesterdays lunch time sex session! (And changing the bedding due to sweating, but so worth it)

2 Likes

I generally get horny in hot weather but dont generally have more sex
I normally just masturbate more often

Less. We both have manual jobs and seem quite done in by the end of the day, with this humidity atm don’t really want to get home shower and try clean… to have sex and be a mess again

However… I think we have agreed tonight’s leather and latex dress up with some kinky sex. But it IS the weekend :partying_face:

2 Likes

It doesn’t make a lot of difference to us to be honest.

We have sex of some sort whenever we don’t have the kids. It’s an agreement we came to years ago and it works really well for us. The weather or any other factor doesn’t affect us at all.

It doesn’t make me any more horny. I love sweaty sex just like non sweaty sex. Sweaty sex just gives us damp skin to lick. It does mean that afterwards I don’t want to cuddle, though, but I do enjoy washing each other in the shower.

3 Likes

Less for me - I need to wait for it to cool a bit first

1 Like

If I had a partner I’d probably be more horny by the heat or rather motivated to do more sexy things

1 Like

We were a hot sweaty cum & pu$$y juice soaked mess earlier this morning :heart_hands::heart_hands:

1 Like

I agree, struggle in this heat

No we don’t

Nope. None at all in fact.

I HATE the heat more than almost anything else on earth. I can’t bear it, I can’t bear to be touched, I hate having to go out and about and do stuff, I try to work early and late and do my best to avoid the heat if at all possible.

I just want to sit in an air conditioned room (or today, tractor cab), with a cold drink and wait for it to pass. My cab was 15c today and it was heaven. :smile:

Now I am back home, half naked and sweating through my eyeballs, counting down the seconds until the sun sets and the temperature drops.

Sex is literally the last thing I want to do right now.

2 Likes

Not really much different. We both work outside, and we both jump in the shower when we get in from work and it’s the perfect place to have sex when it’s hot

1 Like

Less for us when at home in the UK :hot_face:. Daily when on holiday abroad - aircon obvs helps, but I think it’s the beach attire plus rubbing in suncream with added massage and ‘the look’.

1 Like

I think it stays the same for me, although I get more sex outside. But with GF, heat is about the only thing that reduces her libido. She’s a cold weather creature, and summer makes her feel kind of sick. In winter…I prefer to stay in bed when it is cold. And GF is right there with me…

Yes but outside somewhere or in the garden. It’s too hot inside!

1 Like

Love the heat but OH is menopausal so its difficult for her.

Tooo hot… Unfortunately

I am absolutely hornier when the weather is hot. No idea why, but I don’t have a partner rn so no sex is being had, sadly lol