Covid

Oh dear. So after 2 years, looking after covid patients and everything. I now have covid. Fingers crossed rest of family stay ok. Children are double vaccinated.

2 Likes

Good luck and hope it’s only a very mild dose.
I’ve had it twice now, first time hit hard followed by a long period of after affects but the most recent variant/dose was really mild and didn’t last long so fingers crossed that’s as bad as it gets for you.

2 Likes

Been away and tried to get up this morning, it felt like I had been hit by a train. Lots of aches, lots of pain. no energy, cougth, sore throat. Tested and negative but it certainly feels like covid, will test again tomorrow. feeling sorry for myself

We have not long gotten over it. It was rough but all good now. Hope everyone gets well soon x

Felt shit all week and still do.
Was it a cold or covid, i dont know, but would be glad of a nights sleep , im feeling totally knackered now.:unamused:

1 Like

On Thursday I did a test that was negative, because I had headache and sore throat, put the headache down to not drinking enough on shift on Wednesday.
Yesterday I still had the headache and needed to clear my throat to speak, so tested again purely because I was due at work today and was positive.
But trying not to give to whole family, so no cuddles ( we’ll have a mask to cuddle the children) but can’t cuddle husband as self employed as he needs to work, so no play either.

Both now tested positive, still feel like shit.

1 Like

Yikes sorry to hear this but hopefully you’ll pull through with no problems

It’s a nightmare as it’s everywhere right now. Other half had it not long ago and it spoilt the week - I ended up face down in a pillow to avoid catching it lol

1 Like

Looks like Iv got covid as well. Me and my parents also were super safe for over 2 years and 2 weeks ago my dad caught it from inside a shop we think. Then Monday my mum tested positive and now me.

Symptoms started yesterday morning with a slight sore throat and by the afternoon it felt like I ate something spicy with a cough.

From there it got worse and worse with uncontrollable coughing, body aches, chills, and by early morning Iv been :nauseated_face:

Had no sleep at all and every time I lie down I need to get back up again.

As soon as my dad got it I knew it was only a matter of time before we all got it.

2 Likes

Oh dear. Are u clinically vulnerable?
Hope your ok.