Well, I’m pleased that is over!

Exactly what it says, I’m pleased that we’re coming out the other side of covid. What a month and a half it’s been!!!
My mum was hospitalised, my Dad lost almost 2stone in weight through covid, husband and I had it marginally better than them and we are all still feeling exhausted. Children are doing better than us, thankfully but the 3yo has stopped eating. Won’t eat a thing, hasn’t eaten in 18 days!
My pet died, the puppy slipped her lead and ran off and the 3yo had a massive allergic reaction to the bubble bath stuff they have always used.

Hubby and I went back to work today, it has been hard but at least it’s only one day and now two off. Not sure how next week will go!! Hubby is 4days on 4days off, I’m Monday-Friday in a school.

However we are getting there and life is starting to turn a corner, in the right direction for once!

Life has been so so hard on us and I’m just ready to feel better and be me again. It really has put everything into perspective for me. Life is way too short, tomorrow is never promised. You really do have to do what makes you happy.

Hope everyone is doing better than we were :slight_smile: I’ve missed this place but zero energy to get here til today x

P.S @Lovehoney_Brenna how do I email you/secret squirrels?

3 Likes

Sounds like you’ve been going through a horrid time @Delightful87 hopefully things continue to pick up up for you and the family, sounds like you deserve it

3 Likes

Glad things are looking up, so sorry you’ve had such a hard time.

1 Like

Glad to hear things are on the up @Delightful87, sounds like you’ve had a pretty horrendous time of it.

1 Like

Honestly I can’t begin to explain what we’ve been through BUT all that doom and gloom on the TV isn’t always true! We are ALL recovering and out of the 7 of us NO ONE died. I really wish they’d report about the volume of people surviving once in a while.

We slept through Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve, we barely celebrated a thing but whilst at first I felt cheated (I love the festive season!) I am beginning to realise how lucky we all are to still have our lives.

This is such a tough time for a lot of people but we have to stay positive and keep going x

1 Like

Sorry to hear about your puppy @Delightful87 along with everything else sounds like you’ve had a really tough time but have the right attitude to look forward to a more positive new year xx

1 Like

Wow what a time you have all had. Glad you are getting there and hope it’s onwards and upwards. Take care

1 Like

Welcome back :slightly_smiling_face:

That sounds a pretty rough deal. I hope everything starts to get a bit easier now. :crossed_fingers:

You can email Brenna at the community@lovehoney.co.uk address. :+1:

1 Like

@Delightful87 sounds like you’ve had a horrific time of it. We have had a very easy time of it and it’s still getting me down, who knows how I’d react to a situation like what you’ve been through. I only know of 3 people who’ve had covid and 1 person to have died and none were close to me in anyway.

1 Like

I really hope you and everyone has turned a corner and things will get better. We must all try to stay positive and help each other.

1 Like

@Delightful87 You are definitely a trooper. To keep going through all that, respect where it is due. Hope everyone recovers to full health again. Take care, XO

1 Like

You poor thing, I really hope that you and all of your family make a full recovery and that things get far easier and comfortable for you all.

2 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear @Delightful87, I hope things get better soon :slightly_smiling_face::hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

Thank you everyone! We really are truly on the mend and life is beginning to feel a bit better. I am so pleased to be back and share our experience for those of us who are anxious about this whole situation.

Thank you @Ian_Chimp for that email address!

Life is really tough for some people and I hope this gives some people hope.

Thankfully puppy was found not too far away and reunited not too long after they ran off :see_no_evil:

We had a bit of snow today so that was nice to experience with puppy and 3yo!

6 Likes