Crazy night

On Saturday night me and my OH went to a house party at her parents house (parents were away) and had our first 'open' experience'.

What I mean by that is this, it started with her and her sister kissing me, she then got her sisters breasts out and let me suck and play with them. My OH then went over to a single guy sat in the corner and got on top of him. She looked at me and I gave her the all clear. For the next few minutes it was me kissing and fondling her sister while she was kissing and grinding on top of this guy.

Her sister then asked if it was ok to take me upstairs to which my OH agreed. We had sex in her parents bedroom and while this was happening my OH and said single guy did as well in the living room (the party was over and it was just us four in the house).

That was the first time anything like that has happened to me and has to be one of the naughtiest things I have ever done. Anybody else experienced something like this? Or wants to?

Me and my OH are very trusting of each other and have agreed that if we are both happy with it it may happen again in the future. Odd thing is, after it happened, the next day we were very loving and cuddly with each other and had sex loads. Seems like having sex with other people made us realise how much we love each other and that the best person to have sex with and make them cum is each other.

Not for me personally and I certainly don't think my OH would ever want to have sex with my sister.

Sounds like a rocking night! ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

I know my partner would never want to have sex with anyone else but especially my sister as they both hate each other. Lol

Sounds like you had fun, and nice that you were loving &cuddly with each other after.

I couldn't take part in anything like that. I'm a very jealous person so I wouldn't be happy with my oh being with someone else (especially as relative, I would imagine family gatherings would be awkward) and I don't want to be with anyone other than my oh.

Sounds great, but I really don't think my wife would ever be ok with me sleeping with her sister......

I couldn't handle someone else with my wife and she said the same. my wife blows my mind in bed.

P.S Hate sister in law

Long time ago had some naughty fun in the back of my car with my lover at that time and her mate no sex just alot of touching,It started of as a joke with her mate saying she was feeling left out and it turned into us three each having a orgasm.

I'm glad you enjoyed it and that you feel as you described afterwards. Though for me it wouldn't be possible, I wouldn't stand seeing my OH have sex with another man, and she is the same. We love each other too much to risk everything for an adventure like this.

I'm far far too jealous and possessive of my hubby to allow this. His body is mine....full stop.

Fair play to you though, as long as you are both happy. x

ilikepussy wrote:

P.S Hate sister in law

Haha....

But imagine if you did and put a sterling performance in, which gave her the best orgasms she ever had....

Just how much would that make you smile ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)