Cross dressing

I’m I sick all I want to do is go out dressed as a woman I’m feed up doing it behind closed doors I feel at home dressed as a woman x

5 Likes

@dp.taaffe

If that’s how you’re feeling, It may be time to pluck up the courage and just go for it. Easier said than done I know.

Just taking it in small steps a you may find it exciting and rewarding.

I think the world is gradually becoming a much more accepting place.

3 Likes

You’re not sick at all and many guys share the same tastes as you :relieved: it’s just society which needs to be more accepting and less judgmental on people’s personal enjoyments.
Maybe you could see if there’s any stage productions of rocky horror on around where you live and dress up to go see it like many fans do!

Or have you considered going to a Cabernet/drag bar as people wouldn’t batter an eye at seeing a man in a dress there

6 Likes

There’s nothing wrong with cross dressing, if it makes you feel more comfortable then look for venues in your area where you may feel more confident.

3 Likes

Just do it… What’s stopping you from doing it

4 Likes

I remember my first time going out dressed as a woman. It was scary that someone would recognize me. So what I did is I went someplace where I had a better chance that no one would see me. It was great being my true self as a female. I went to a mall that was a few hours away from me. Since then I have gone out in my area where I live as well. I enjoy being treated as a lady. I just bought me a dress the other day out in town and love it. I hope this helps!

1 Like

Can I ask if you have been able to go outside dressed as a woman

I help a number of men achieve the real person inside by helping to dress as they want - and there are a few (not many) that do embrace the real world- the best way is to go out with friends or family who fully accept your inner feelings

Never feel shame - it’s totally normal to want to be or try something different- I feel the biggest issues is what to wear not to attract too much attention- keep it safe - wear flat shoes and a good wig (nothing gives it away by using a cheap wig) - don’t overdo the makeup and again keep the boobs to a modest amount

I’m happy to help as I feel comfortable discussing any aspect of crossdressing or gender confusion

I am a woman but can assure you I love the fact you have taken steps already to make the most of your life - be it dressed as a man or woman

Keep us posted - here is a safe space and whatever you do we love you :lovehoney_heart:

5 Likes

Spend a weekend in Birmingham and an evening in gay village. Works for me.
London also seems accepting, people rarely bat and eye.

Tom boy is the furthest I go in my village though.

3 Likes

Manchester too.You will see quite a few dressed up and not just Gay Village.No one seems to give a second glance,apart from some admiring looks here and there…

2 Likes

edited by mod - images must be uploaded to the Your Photos category for admin approval

1 Like